top of page

Group

Public·316 members

Online: Congo vs. Zambia Live Stream 17 January 2024 Stream

DR CONGO vs ZAMBIA LIVE 17 January 2024 CAF AFRICA ...YouTube · Mas Tedi Pes1.2K+ views · 4 days ago YouTube · Mas Tedi Pes YouTube · Mas Tedi Pes 14:53

Steve Bruce's men appeared to be cruising to the last 16 of the competition thanks to first-half goals by Sean Longstaff and Joelinton, who was then almost immediately forced off with a hip injury, but two stunning strikes from the League One outfit in the dying stages turned the game on its head. A beautiful curling free-kick from Liam Kelly gave Oxford a fighting chance and deep into added time Nathan Holland's sumptuous volley sent a fascinating game into extra-time. It's not easy to manage him at all!" Tuchel told France Info. He has a big, big heart, but, unfortunately, he does not always show that he is a generous, reliable boy. Sometimes it is provocative and it's very bad because it's not necessary. Klopp ready for Napoli fight Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp said Champions League visitors Napoli will be tough to beat on Wednesday night. Victor Moses replaces Antonio Candreva. Posted at 71' Alessandro Bastoni (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 71' Foul by Fabio Depaoli (Sampdoria). Posted at 70' Nicolò Barella (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 70' Foul by Karol Linetty (Sampdoria). Astra will against Chindia Targoviste in match Romania Liga 1. My prediction this match can be win for Astra with margin score is 2 goals. Astra have not good result on last match in league due to Astra has been defeat from Dinamo Bucuresti with score is 2-0. Likewise with Chindia Targoviste also have not good result on last match due to Chindia Targoviste has been defeat from FC Botosani with score is 0-1. Nevertheless, I'm sure that Astra will rise up on this match and will be win from Chindia Targoviste due to Astra have great result on last year in every home match. Surely Astra have more chance to win on this match. Neman Grodno will face Belshina at home on match day four of the league. Belshina have lost their last three games but we're showed signs of improvement in their last game against gorodeya where they created many chances and dominated the game but we're unable to score. Neman defended very well and earned a much needed point against soligorsk. Africa Cup of Nations schedule: Fixtures, groups, how to Morocco, Egypt, Ivory Coast, Algeria, Senegal and Nigeria are the favorites as plenty of heavyweights will collide in the group stage with Ivory Coast and ... La Liga president Javier Tebas says Europe's top leagues and competitions are planning to resume in mid-May following Euro 2020's postponement. The coronavirus pandemic has led to the suspension of all club football. The European Championship's move to next summer means there is more time to complete domestic league seasons. There are 30 affected leagues, 30 cup tournaments, and we have to co-ordinate each schedule at both a national and international level," said Tebas. By the time Villa had regrouped they were 2-0 down and James Maddison was running the show. There is no doubt in my mind that the title is going to Anfield but Brendan Rodgers has got Leicester playing better than when they won the Premier League and look odds-on to finish runners-up. Remind me where Arsenal are currently? Did you know? Maddison created five chances against Aston Villa, with one of those being an assist for Jonny Evans. Everything is all very good at the moment at the club but this is Chelsea. He is the manager of Chelsea and at this club you need to get to certain points and this transfer window could be key to that. You need to bring in a very special player but you cannot upset the atmosphere. You cannot take away one of the youngsters because otherwise you contradict yourself. At the same time you need something to help you get better because something is still missing there. As let's be honest here, that patter is just sorry, bitter fans grabbing onto that very last sinew of hope that Liverpool aren't as good as they appear. They are. Call it a #TaintedTitle all you want. Liverpool fans won't care. And if you have typed #TaintedTitle in to your Twitter account do yourself a favour log off yea because that digital footprint is going to haunt your grandkids. live Zambia vs Congo fifa world cup qualifications - YouTube live Zambia vs Congo fifa world cup qualifications - YouTubeYouTube · TAZAMA TV210+ views · 2 months ago YouTube · TAZAMA TV YouTube · TAZAMA TV 1:11 The hosts may be a formidable opponent, but Benfica will be full of confidence on Saturday. They thrashed Famalicao 4-0 in their last match to extend their winning streak to 11 Primeira Liga matches, and that 2-0 defeat against Porto remains the only time they have dropped points this season. The Bluebirds put three goals past QPR when they met earlier this season. That’s one of the 16 occasions in 25 league games that QPR have conceded twice or more. They have conceded twice in 10 of their 13 home games this term, while they’ve shipped two or more goals in 10 of their last 11 games at home in all competitions. Following that run, we think Cardiff are well priced to score two or more this week. Arsenal crashed out of the Europa League at the round of 32 stage after conceding in the dying stages of extra-time to lose on away goals against Olympiacos. See alsoArsenal v Olympiacos - LIVE Europa League updates Mikel Arteta's side were protecting a one-goal advantage from the first leg, but the visitors equalised on aggregate eight minutes into the second half when Pape Abou Cisse was left unmarked to head home from a corner. But this transfer window will likely revolve around the future of Paul Pogba, who has started just five Premier League games this season due to injury and considered having "a new challenge somewhere else" last summer. With Odion Ighalo only on loan until the end of the season, a striker will likely be one of the club's priorities, given Romelu Lukaku's exit in August and Marcus Rashford's recent injury problems. Read the full story Alaba signals intention to leave Bayern Munich There is set to be a battle between Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester City this summer to sign David Alaba, who is looking to leave Bayern Munich after 12 years of service with the Bavarian club, according to German tabloid Bild. Pep Guardiola wants to sign the versatile Austrian to replace the inconsistent Benjamin Mendy at left-back but the player would prefer a move to either Madrid or Barca. Tennis United launched The ATP and WTA have launched a joint digital show, Tennis United, to fill the void during these tennis-less summer months. It gets underway today on their Facebook and YouTube channels and will feature interviews, discussions and round ups of top social content. Let's hope Andy Murray's 100 Volley Challenge gets a mention. Thanks for reading and we'll back in the morning with the latest updates. Players launch #PlayersTogether A huge number of Premier League players have announced the lauch of #PlayersTogether, an initiative that claims to be set up to support the NHS and its chariities. FULL STORY 20:30 - Italy gears up for restart As it appears that Italy is gaining control of the coronavirus spread in their country after weeks of lockdown, it appears that the footballing authorities are planning how and when to restart. Speaking in a video that showed him landing on the pitch in a helicopter at Betis' Benito Villamarin Stadium, he said: "I still can go on for a while. I should keep enjoying and making the Beticos happy. I landed here 23 years ago and I will be here for another year. Betis called Joaquin an "icon for different generations" and "one of the most important soccer players in Spanish football during the last two decades". Sion and Young Boys will face each other in the upcoming match in the Super League. Sion this season have the following results: 5W, 2D and 7L. Meanwhile Young Boys have 9W, 4D and 1L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Not will, but can. Pochettino welcome back any time'View more on twitterDespite Tottenham's poor start to the season, Pochettino's departure on Tuesday had come as a surprise to many with the club having reached the Champions League final - where they lost to Liverpool - just six months earlier. On Thursday night, Pochettino's assistant Jesus Perez posted a picture on social media of the former Tottenham boss writing a farewell message to the Spurs players. this is 36th match day, Sporting Gijon welcomes Lugo. Sporting Gijon sit 14th place in the standings and collected a total number of 46 points. Lugo sit 20th place and collected a total number 38 points. In the home ground Sporting Gijon has a record of 8-5-4 while in the away ground, Lugo has a record of 3-7-7. In the last 6 home matches Gijon won 2 draw 2 and lost 3 and and for Lugo, It has one win 3 draws and 1 defeat. In the ground, Gijon has won 3 of the last 4 direct meetings. But without spectators this time it will be a hard task.. Home team Sporting Gijon will suffer here and draw is the expected outcome. I want to thank this institution for giving me the chance,” Setien said. Not even in my wildest dreams could I have imagined this. I have to thank the club. I’m excited about this challenge and this project. Video - Quique Setién: Yesterday I was walking with cows, today I'm coaching the best players in the world00:31 “I thank Ernesto Valverde for leaving me with a side that is top of the league. Wolves will against Liverpool in match England Premier Youth. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to they just meet on date 30 January 2020 with final score 2-2. Beside that Wolves have average to make score is 2 goals on this season. Meanwhile, Liverpool also have average to make score per match is 2 goals. Therefore, my prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to they have average score per match. Surely this match could be much score from both team due to they have great young player. Rennes got their fourth league win in five games on Wednesday as they climbed up to 7th. It has been a good run of games for Julien Stéphan's men as they put the disappointment of the Europa League to one side to focus on their domestic duties. Stéphan will be desperate for this team to keep this going due to the pressure that had been mounting before this run of form. Republic of the Congo vs Zambia live score,prediction() Republic of the Congo vs Zambia live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2004/10/10 at 07:30:00 UTC time in FIFA World Cup qualification (CAF). Baltimore Ravens are in top form with six wins in a row and the last two by wide margins. They travel to the LA Rams who were NFC Champions last season but have a bit of work to do to make it into the play-offs, That task looks like getting a bit harder after this weekend as the tip here is for a Ravens victory. November is going to be different, very cold, the course could play very long. It plays long already but it can play very long. The greens may not be as fast as in April, depending on the moisture," he said in an Instagram live video with Michelle Wie. It's going to be a different Masters this year but personally, maybe selfishly, that's what I need to get the jacket. This deal seems to be about buying something. But there is a wider picture. Saudi Arabia shows the world its face of reform. But it has another face where the reality is far from what is shown to the world. This is why we want this (deal) to be stopped and not be completed. What do we know about the takeover?Mike Ashley has owned Newcastle since 2007 and put the club up for sale in 2017. The proposed Saudi takeover is thought to be worth some £300 million. German club. Coach Juergen Klinsmann, who has promised to turn the team into a powerhouse in a few seasons, has seen them win just one of their last five league games. They are 14th, six points above the relegation playoff spot after slumping to a 3-1 home loss to Mainz 05. FRANKFURT RUN Eintracht Frankfurt's 5-0 demolition of Augsburg saw them collect a third league win in four games, and 10 points from a possible 12, to give them their best start to the second half of a season in 50 years. The champion and the 4th club of the last championship began this season more than faded. Brest - 12th, Minsk - 13th. I expect that both clubs will be incredibly motivated to win, since any misfire can finally “finish” the championship for them. The hosts have gone from surprise playoff contenders to the bottom eight after a string of injury setbacks. Lee Bowyer hasn’t had his strongest side available since August, while the weekend brought news of setbacks for Erhun Oztumer and Chuks Aneke. With absentees mounting in recent weeks, Charlton have lost five of their last six. Concacaf World Cup qualifying starts on Aug. The coaches believe the team's prospects have been boosted by the rapid growth of Major League Soccer, where Arena now coaches the New England Revolution and Bradley Los Angeles FC. We are developing players in Major League Soccer that will help solidify the pool of players for the program," said Arena in a sentiment echoed by Bradley. Michail Antonio (West Ham United) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Goal!Posted at 57' Goal! West Ham United 3, Brighton and Hove Albion 1. Robert Snodgrass (West Ham United) left footed shot from outside the box to the centre of the goal following a corner. Posted at 56' Corner, West Ham United. Ultimately, this is a match Boca really should be winning. On paper, they are a stronger side than Union in all areas of the pitch and with a big home support behind them, they should have more than enough quality to get the job does, a feeling that is more than reflected in the odds on offer as far as the betting goes. However, on the pitch the side have stayed pretty resolute and they come into this match undefeated in their last nine home matches. Although the league table is not exactly pretty for them, they will be delighted to have a five point lead and a game in hand over the side in the solitary relegation spot. If the Silkmen are to accomplish their goal and retain their spot in the Football League for next season, then they are going to have to ensure a defence which has seen them concede just 26 times this season remains on song for the remainder of the campaign. Assisted by Jessic Ngankam. Posted at 84' Foul by Dayot Upamecano (RB Leipzig). Posted at 84' Matheus Cunha (Hertha Berlin) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 82' Goal! RB Leipzig 2, Hertha Berlin 2. Krzysztof Piatek (Hertha Berlin) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom left corner. Posted at 81' Penalty conceded by Ademola Lookman (RB Leipzig) after a foul in the penalty area. And the case of Tottenham seems particularly pointed, given that their chairman is literally a multi-billionaire. Daniel LevyGetty Images Of course, it’s not just as simple as Spurs saying “Lads, we’re cutting your wages. Thank you. The line from the papers this morning is that clubs are worried that their players will resist pay cuts altogether, and that the PFA will only consider deferrals. Achraf Hakimi is ready for his next challenge. The Morocco full-back has said goodbye to Borussia Dortmund, having established himself as one of world football's biggest emerging talents. The 21-year-old has already featured at a World Cup and played for two of Europe's biggest clubs - having spent two years on loan at Dortmund from Spanish giants Real Madrid. Hakimi, Africa's youth player of the year in 2018 and 2019, scored nine goals and provided 10 assists in all competitions for Dortmund during the season just completed. Serbia has so far registered 1,476 confirmed cases of the coronavirus and 39 deaths. Prijovic, who plays his club football for Saudi Arabian side Al Ittihad, became the second Serbian player to breach the country's coronavirus measures after Real Madrid striker Luka Jovic was caught dodging quarantine. Posted at 74' Foul by Ryan Jack (Rangers). Posted at 74' Eamonn Brophy (Kilmarnock) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 73' Foul by Ryan Jack (Rangers). Posted at 73' Chris Burke (Kilmarnock) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 71' Attempt saved. Nikola Katic (Rangers) header from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Deportivo Ocotal U20 and Walter Ferretti U20 are going to lock their horns in Nicaragua today in the evening, they come into this game from their last head to head game where the home team successfully collected three points after the game ended with 3-1 scoreline. The dribble. One of the most exciting aspects of football. A good dribbler gets supporters off their seats as they glide past opponents. But there can be frustration too - all that build-up, no end product and a loud groan from the stands. Now a new 'ball-carrying' metric from data analysts Opta - which measures players running with the ball for at least five metres - means we not only know which players take on the most dribbles, but whose are the most effective too.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page