top of page

Group

Public·316 members

Live stream: Alanyaspor vs Samsunspor 17 January 2024

14 hours ago — Alanyaspor vs Samsunspor live 17 January 2024 Stream ... Since 2014 the team of Alanyaspor and the team of Samsunspor had 7 competitions among ...

I don't think he will let them be as bad again at Molineux. Lawro's prediction: 0-2David's prediction: Wolves have done really well this season and Spurs haven't. But Spurs have now got Jose Mourinho in charge, and he is definitely in his honeymoon period there. Arsenal v Man City (16:30 GMT)Other than their defence, I don't think Arsenal need an awful lot of work in order to become a top-four side, which is why their vacant manager's job might appeal to Carlo Ancelotti now he has left Napoli. Deportivo Las Sabanas will against Diriangen in match Nicaragua Premier Division. My prediction this match could be the win for Diriangen with margin score is 2 goals. Diriangen have great result on last 5 match in league due to Diriangen have won in 4 match and 1 match is draw. Meanwhile, Deportivo Las Sabanas have not good result on last 5 match in league due to Deportivo Las Sabanas only have draw in 1 match and 4 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Diriangen will beat Deportivo Las Sabanas due to Diriangen more strong and have better rank rather than Deportivo Las Sabanas. Surely Diriangen have more chance to win on this match. The minute he started training with us it was clear he could play at this level and I always had the feeling that the minute you put him in, he's just going to get better very quickly because of his quality, because of his game intelligence because of his worth ethic, because he'll put his foot in," he told the BBC. This mach English league between Manchester United and Manchester City we will look see a derby match from Premier league and a mach where we look see a best play from goat teams and a mach with more goals from boat teams in this match. We will play this best pick for this mach a pick over from 2.75 goals and can for this pick look get a new great 8 points to our score if we see this four goals at this mach now. For three goals we see at this mach can look a half win from 4 points. You see the number of males that have chosen to go down the path of suicide and we are in a pressurised environment. You never know what people are truly feeling but it's good to receive that information about spotting signs and how to help. Darren Carter, a Birmingham season ticket-holder before playing for Blues in the Premier League after making his debut aged 18, has been just as impressed with Bellingham off the pitch as on it. In my opinion this will be a spectacular game between the 3rd and the 4th team in the Liga Primera table: Ferretti has one of the best attacks of this League, having scored just once less than Esteli, and comes from a brilliant 7-0 win over Chinandega, while Diriangen comes from 2 2-0 home wins in a row and should score some goals this time too. Diriangen comes from an Over game having just lost by 2-1 vs Managua, moreover the last 2 clashes between these teams have both gone Over with a sum of 7 goals scored. Both teams can score tonight and this should be an Over. Posted at 66' Matt Grimes (Swansea City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Foul by Marlon Pack (Cardiff City). Posted at 65' Foul by George Byers (Swansea City). Posted at 65' Lee Tomlin (Cardiff City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 63' Marlon Pack (Cardiff City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. To make matters worse, the likes of Sead Kolasinac, Rob Holding, Kieran Tierney and Sokratis are likely to miss out through injury, leaving the error prone duo of David Luiz and Shkodran Mustafi to pair up in the centre of defence. All these signs point towards a Manchester United win, and looking at the odds this looks a nice value bet to go for. Naftan will Play Against Slonim in the Vysshaya Liga of Belarus on Sunday. Naftan finished fifth in the last second of Pershaya Liga and won four games in row at end of the season. But all the three games of Nafta finished in Draw in this season. They Drawn last game to Lokomotiv Gomel by 3-3. While Slonim finished 13th last season. They Drawn first game to Volna Pinsk by 0-0 and lost last game to Lida by 3-0. Two of the last three head to head matches between these two teams finished in Draw. So Expecting draw in This match . Hamburg have won nine of their 13 home league games. Hamburg have only conceded nine home league goals. Wehen have lost their last two league games. Hamburg spent most of last season in the automatic promotion spots then failed to even make the play-off. The same could happen again this season, they are now third and desperately need a home win over Wehen who are one-from-bottom in the table. Another overhaul does suggest that Pep Guardiola is planning to stay on for at least one more season and could allow him to leave by regaining the title. Read the full story Van de Beek reacts to United speculation Ajax midfielder Donny van de Beek has been linked with a transfer to Manchester United, with the club in the market for players this January. GOOOOAALLLL! Aston Villa 1-0 Liverpool. Not the prettiest as Conor Hourihane's free-kick goes straight in! Suckerpunch for Liverpool's youngsters. Hourihane lined up the free-kick, which he whipped into the middle with venom, Jonathan Kodjia stuck out a leg, missed it, which deceived Kelleher in the Liverpool goal, and the ball squirmed underneath his dive and in. Despite being revived on the pitch and airlifted to a hospital, he suffered serious and permanent brain damage. We recognise our responsibility and liability for the consequences of this," Ajax’s general manager Edwin van der Sar said in 2018. The Dutch club said it had sought an external opinion during the incident and acted accordingly but further investigations showed that a defibrillator should have been used Nouri, born in Amsterdam to Moroccan parents, made 15 appearances for Ajax in his debut 2016-17 season while still a teenager. Posted at 66' Rodrigo (Manchester City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 66' Foul by Alessio Da Cruz (Sheffield Wednesday). SubstitutionPosted at 63' Substitution, Sheffield Wednesday. Alex Hunt replaces Kieran Lee because of an injury. Posted at 61' Attempt missed. Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) left footed shot from the right side of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Gabriel Jesus. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Bournemouth 1, Newcastle United 4. Goal!Posted at 90'+4' Goal! Bournemouth 1, Newcastle United 4. Dan Gosling (Bournemouth) right footed shot from very close range to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Nathan Aké following a set piece situation. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Nathan Aké (Bournemouth) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box misses to the left. Tranmere manager Micky Mellon has told Manchester United they cannot use the poor pitch as an excuse in their FA Cup fourth-round match at Prenton Park. League One Rovers defeated Premier League Watford 2-1 on a heavily sanded surface on Thursday to book a home tie with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side. The pitch - which Tranmere share with Liverpool Women - has been criticised. People get confused and think they've got to play on a different pitch. So far Eintracht Frankfurt have won 35 points in 29 games, they improved a lot in recent time, considering their results before that were terrible. Eintracht Frankfurt have chance to finish top 6, so every match for them is like a final and they have to go for the victory. This game looks like it could be a fairly tight one with neither side possessing a huge amount of quality throughout the side and the struggles that Central Coast have had in front of goal so far this year could really be highlighted in this game. As a result, we’re predicting this will be a low scoring affair and both teams will fail to get on the scoresheet. Inter do not want to re-sign the 31-year-old forward, who failed to impress in Italy, either permanently or on loan. As part of his bonus structure, Sanchez is entitled to a payout of £1. Manchester United, and they will have to pick up his £500,000-a-week wages in total, reports the Sun. Paper Round’s view: Sanchez had an injury which curtailed his impact under Antonio Conte, and he struggled to hit his peaks in Italy. HEROES AND ZEROES Heroes: Football people There are a bundle of good gestures going on right now. Unlikely healthcare double-act Cristiano Ronaldo and Jorge Mendes have joined forces to donate lifesaving equipment to Portuguese hospitals, Pep Guardiola has donated €1 million to help fight coronavirus in Spain and Bayern Munich’s first-team squad have agreed to take a 20% pay cut to keep on the club’s administrative staff. Posted at 63' Foul by Lukas Jutkiewicz (Birmingham City). LONDON, Dec 29 (Reuters) - Arsenal's new manager Mikel Arteta said his team let themselves down with poor split-second decision-making in their 2-1 defeat by Chelsea in his first home game in charge on Sunday. A mistimed leap from goalkeeper Bernd Leno handed Chelsea an easy equaliser from Jorginho in the 83rd minute to cancel out Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's first-half strike. Taking chance on Draw in this one. Yes, Pardubice are flying high in 1st place whilst Prostejov sit just three places above relegation zone, but I believe Prostejov could grab a point here and 4.2 is huge value. In addition, and despite their poor overall results, Southampton managed to find the net in each of their last seven away matches. With a consistent track record of netting in away fixtures, we think the Saints carry enough attacking threat to notch a consolation against a demonstrably porous Villa backline on Saturday. Post updateFoul by Leonardo Da Silva Lopes (Hull City). Post updateAttempt missed. Danny Hylton (Luton Town) right footed shot from the right side of the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Pelly-Ruddock Mpanzu. Post updateLuke Berry (Luton Town) wins a free kick on the right wing. Post updateFoul by Callum Elder (Hull City). Post updateAttempt blocked. George Moncur (Luton Town) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Everyone knows how I feel about the club that I supported as a boy, I feel a special bond with the supporters and know that myself, the owners and the players are all working together to achieve the same goal. Palace face Watford at Selhurst Park on Saturday as they look to climb into the top half of the table. This weekend, a match is played in the elite league in Czech Republic, Plzen plays at home against Sparta Prague. Viktoria Plzeň's 1-0 loss in the middle of the week almost ended their chances of winning the title and halted an unbeaten streak of 12 games in the league. They did not concede goals in seven of their wins during that period, something that has also happened in his last four wins against Sparta Prague in this venue. There have been no goals from both teams in any of their last six league clashes at home. In this match I will take a bet on that it will end a draw. Both teams need point and won't risk much. However, a defeat by Peru and a draw with Iran left Scotland needing to win by three goals against the 1974 finalists, the Netherlands, just to progress from the group. And when Archie Gemmill's stunning goal gave them a 3-1 lead, glory appeared to beckon, only for Johnny Rep to reply three minutes later for the Dutch, sending Scotland out in bittersweet style. Archie Gemmill's goal against the Netherlands is referenced in the film TrainspottingShearer: "There were some fantastic players in that team. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt blocked. Jan Zamburek (Brentford) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Tariqe Fosu-Henry. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Emiliano Marcondes (Brentford). Posted at 90'+1' Chris Martin (Derby County) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt saved. Tariqe Fosu-Henry (Brentford) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. In fact Pochettino thought Dier, who was raised in Portugal, was disrespectful when he had a friendly conversation in Portuguese with Mourinho after a game in 2016. Dier has only played three Premier League games for Spurs this season, including Pochettino's last game against Sheffield United - when he was played out of position at centre-back. Another central midfielder, Victor Wanyama, who has managed just 113 minutes this season, may have similar hopes of finding favour again. (WATCH) Alanyaspor vs. Samsunspor live 13 hours ago — (WATCH) Alanyaspor vs. Samsunspor live watch 17 January 2024 Follow Alanyaspor v Samsunspor 17. 1. 2024 live - livescore, H2H stats, ... The flair players were too easily bullied and got caught in the headlights. We then came into it a little bit more when we relaxed and started playing. Leeds were still good, they deserved the win today - but we didn't deserve what happened to us with the [not awarded] penalty decision. It's a stonewall penalty. It's too big a game to not get those things right. It's probably just the fear of Leeds away. The guests are pushing for promotion right now and are the team to beat in this 3rd league level with 8 wins in a row in all competitions they should really find it easy to win today and if I was not such a coward would take a handicap bet on them as well as Tranmere besides defeating Watford in the FA Cup and I really do not understand how that happened, they have just one win in their last 15 games in all competitions, and are with 22 points, 3rd from bottom with 6 points away from a safe place right now. That's frustrated me," said Scott. Not even just women's football - women's sport has taken a backseat in it [sport returning]. Scott is part of a "renewal task force" advising the government on how sport can return safely amid the coronavirus pandemic. Speaking to the Laura Whitmore show on BBC Radio 5 Live, Scott said that was where she felt she "has to use my voice more". I was saying last week that it's not acceptable," she said. Real Madrid grabbed the first place in the league last week after defeating rival Barcelona but after Barcelona won yesterday, Real Madrid need a win to get back on the first place. Real Madrid have been the strongest away team in the league with a 7-4-2 record and including cup and European matches Madrid have a 11-2-1 in the last 14 away games. I was not a different player in that sense. But I was in and out of the team. However, even if I had a four-year contract, this season would have been difficult after the Champions League final. Eriksen made 305 appearances for Tottenham, scoring 69 times and played in the 2019 Champions League final, which Spurs lost 2-0 to LiverpoolIt seemed the problems Tottenham had were pushed back to you and your form. England head coach Phil Neville gave an honest and occasionally brutal assessment of his side as a lacklustre SheBelieves Cup campaign closed with a disappointing loss to Spain. The 1-0 defeat in Dallas meant the Lionesses finished the competition, which they won last year, with just one win in three games and only one goal scored. So, after suffering a seventh loss in 11 games and criticism increasing since reaching the World Cup semi-finals last summer, where do Neville and his side go from here? 'I've got to start earning my coin' - Neville accepts questions over his futureEngland slip to seventh loss in 11 gamesUS team 'don't buy' apology from US Soccer president - RapinoeDefiant Neville backed by FANeville was visibly frustrated in post-match interviews but was refreshingly honest when addressing questions about his team's performances and his own future. Liverpool on the other hand just keep on winning. The Reds dismantled Everton 5-2 in the Merseyside Derby on Wednesday, hitting the net from each of their five attempts on target during their 90-minute battering of their local rivals. This looks a good opportunity for Vitesse to return to winning ways. They have decent home form and face a side they have already had a convincing win over this season. Twente are in relegation trouble and have a terrible away record with far too many goals being conceded. Go for a home win in this game. Lazio came from behind to beat Serie A title rivals Inter Milan and move one point behind Juventus. Inter, who were looking to return to the top, led through Ashley Young's volley - his first goal since moving from Manchester United last month. But Serie A top scorer Ciro Immobile levelled with a penalty after he was fouled by Stefan de Vrij. And Sergej Milinkovic-Savic's low finish from 14 yards out gave Simeone Inzaghi's Lazio victory. The Linfield squad member was in contact with a player from Portadown-based junior football club Hanover FC, who tested positive for the virus. It was confirmed over the weekend that a player from Portadown-based club Hanover FC had tested positive for cononavirus. The diagnosis was made after he had played in a Mid Ulster Football League game against Tyrone club Coagh United's reserves. BBC Sport understands that a deep clean of Linfield's Windsor Park stadium has now begun and that the ground will be closed for the next two days. Danny Ings scored a first-half winner as Southampton inflicted another defeat on Tottenham, who suffered a nightmarish New Year's Day at St Mary's. Video - Euro Papers: Liverpool worry as Real have 'first contact' with Mane01:04 MAN OF THE MATCH Danny Ings (Southampton): Southampton's talisman led the line effectively, tracking back and fulfilling defensive duties, while taking the winning goal with aplomb. Well, under this circumstances I have to bet on Watford here. There is only 7 rounds until the end and Soton are pretty much safe because it's not really to expect from them to lose all games until the end while Aston Villa , B'mouth or West Ham to lose all. Both teams are having some injury troubles for this one... Watford will be without G.Deulofeu (knee injury) , Janmaat ( knee injury )and Success ( Achilles Tendon ) while on the other side Southampton will be without Boufal (Thigh injury ) , Djenepo (Red Card ) , Stephens(Red Card) and Hojbjerg due to ankle injury. Both teams are in bad shape lately but I give the upper hand to Watford at this one, under all this circumstances.It's not going to be easy because whenever this two team met each other the matches are mostly very even, without any doubt that is going to be the case today, but I'm going to stick with Watford . However, the hosts took the lead after 48 minutes when a Gomez shot from inside the box was deflected into the back of the net off the hip of Jordi Alba. And the Uruguayan striker finally got his name on the score sheet, guiding a finish past ter Stegen to double Valencia’s advantage and consign Barcelona to a damaging defeat. But games involving Premier League teams have been excellent to watch this season. Chelsea followed a 4-4 draw with Ajax up with an incident-packed 2-2 draw with Valencia. Tottenham have lost 7-2 to Bayern Munich but then beaten Red Star Belgrade 5-0 and 4-0 and seen off Olympiakos 4-2. Liverpool beat Red Bull Salzburg in a 4-3 thriller, while Manchester City have beaten Atalanta 5-1. The big five leagues dominateIn a disappointing twist for the neutrals - and perhaps a sign of the times with the bigger leagues making more money than ever - all the teams in the last 16 are from the main five leagues. Begovic, 32, has played 62 times for Bournemouth after joining them from Chelsea in 2017. The Bosnian has fallen out of favour and spent the early part of this season on loan in Azerbaijan with Qarabag. Aaron Ramsdale, 21, has been first choice goalkeeper for Eddie Howe this season, with Mark Travers, 20, chosen when he was unavailable. Arsenal moved three points clear at the top of the Women's Super League with a straightforward win over Brighton. Alanyaspor - Samsunspor Live - Turkish Cup Follow the Turkish Cup live Football match between Alanyaspor and Samsunspor with Eurosport. The match starts at 2:00 PM on January 17th, 2024. Catch the ... Dijon have been consistent on their travels this term, though disappointingly for them, they've been consistently poor. Sunday's visitors have lost each of their last three travelling Ligue 1 matches, each of which they've failed to score in, while they've lost six out of eight overall on the road.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page