top of page

Group

Public·316 members

Today: Maccabi Petach-Tikva - Ashdod live free 17 January 2024 Soccer

1 day ago — FC Ashdod live scored; Statistics such as ball possession, shots, Shots on Goal , corner kicks, Offsides , Saves , Free Kicks, , yelow cards,red ...

The home team have seen three one goal games at home in their past 5 games played here. They can be good at keeping the clean sheets at times making it hard for teams to score against them. They were also able to keep a clean sheet in their last match against Ipswich as well when playing away to them. No team was able to score in that game and both teams defended well, this game was placed only recently. With a game that could be all about defending by the home side could mean another low scoring game tonight Arsenal published a statement last night distancing itself from Ozil's comments, highlighting the persecution of the Uighur Muslims in north west China. Human rights groups claim more than a million Uighurs are being held in re-education camps without trial and leaked information last week showed an alleged move towards forced labour. Reading plays home against Leeds United and they will be hoping to have a great match once more and to get many points in addition to their total, this time at Madjeski stadium where Leeds United comes after Luton Town match. But he has to be ready for when the moment arrives. Vinicius could have the chance to feature against Alaves as Real's joint-record signing Hazard is unavailable after hurting his ankle in Tuesday's pulsating 2-2 draw with PSG. Zidane said the Belgian's injury was not serious but could not guarantee whether he would be fit to face Barcelona on Dec. But Guardiola was giving little away, bemoaning an unusually bad day at the office for his feared strike force that has helped City rack up more than 100 goals in all competitions this season. They (Liverpool) are unstoppable with a lot of points. Champions League next season," Guardiola said. The distance is so big and next season we have to do better. With games against Napoli and Real Madrid looming, the left back’s absence could have a real impact. The visitors looked to have taken the lead after 23 minutes when Allan Nyom slammed home a loose ball from a corner kick. However, VAR showed that he had fouled Samuel Umtiti prior to the goal being scored. For Chelsea, Tammy Abraham could return this weekend. However, Brazilian winger Willian may be worth looking at. He was fantastic against Spurs in the return fixture, scoring twice, and they have games against Bournemouth, Everton and Aston Villa coming up. How do I replace Son? Son had scored four goals in his past three gamesAfter scoring twice against Aston Villa last weekend, fantasy managers up and down the country were hoping South Korea international Son was about to hit a rich vein of form. They have no loss in the last six home league matches and have scored two goals or more in the last five, though they have conceded twice in each of their last two matches. In their 18 home matches this season, United have lost just twice – to Burnley and Crystal Palace and 10 of their 17 wins in the season have come at home, giving them a 56% winning rate at home. And after a goalless first half, Ibrahimovic was introduced in the 55th minute as Milan looked to make their dominance count. The Swede almost scored four minutes after coming off the bench, but saw a header cleared off the line before Emil Audero kept out another attempt. Sampdoria held on, frustrating a Milan side who remain 12th despite recording almost 70% possession and eight shots on target to the visitors' two. Zagreb derby between Lokomotiva Zagreb and Dinamo Zagreb. Lok Zagreb failed to resume the season in good form. The team lost against Osijek in the own turf. But still is in contention for a Europa League place. Goran Tomic's charges are likely to play with their hearts in this game. Dinamo Zagreb has already secured the Championship, home win is anticipated as Dinamo will play for nothing. Dinamo Zagreb won trophy dominantly, meaning the coach is likely to rest players in derby. The hosts need the win here, and I predict that Look. Zagreb is going to secure all points possible here. It’s been a solid campaign for Parma in Serie A. The hosts returned last season and nearly went straight back down after a slump towards the end of the campaign. This time around they have put themselves into the top eight, which leaves them just a couple of places shy of the European spots. That’s quite the leap for Parma, who would be happy with a mid-table finish. Posted at 83' Foul by Phil Foden (Manchester City). Posted at 83' Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 81' Goal! Aston Villa 0, Manchester City 6. Sergio Agüero (Manchester City) right footed shot from the right side of the box to the top right corner. Assisted by Riyad Mahrez with a through ball. BookingPosted at 80' Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) is shown the yellow card. A number of Latics fans invaded the pitch after the game and it got pretty ugly between one fan and City striker Sergio Aguero. Television footage appeared to show Aguero pushing a supporter and the Argentina forward later claimed he was spat and sworn at. Wigan were fined £12,500 for the pitch invasion, which also involved some fans ripping out advertising hoardings and throwing them towards the police. The coach - we talk about the game every day and he has helped me be more open about football, help my teammates, speak more freely, be a leader. To be here for six months and given such responsibilities has made me happy and to be a role model for a lot of these guys. It has been a great challenge. Berahino's newfound leadership skills have also come in handy on the international scene, scoring twice as captain of Burundi in their successful qualification for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations - the first time the nation had made it to the finals. It is a tournament we always look forward to in the fixture calendar, the high tempo and intensity of the competition provides a great test for our squad with matches taking place every few days, as well as offering our players the opportunity to play in front of large crowds in excellent stadiums. We were delighted to lift the trophy for the first time last year, and it is an achievement we hope to replicate this time around. Sheffield United vs AFC Fylde predictions for Sunday’s FA Cup clash at Bramall Lane. After two tough games, the hosts look for a momentum-building win. Read on for our free FA Cup predictions and betting tips. Mourinho said Lampard had resorted to the same three-at-the-back system that was familiar to the team after former Chelsea coach Antonio Conte used it to win the league title in the 2016-17 season. They played in a system where they are very comfortable with, a system where they played for two years with Antonio Conte," Mourinho said. MS Ashdod vs Maccabi Petach Tikva Prediction MS Ashdod vs Maccabi Petach Tikva Prediction, football tips and statistics for this Israel Premier League match, free football betting tips and predictions ... Posted at 68' Foul by Sammy Ameobi (Nottingham Forest). Posted at 68' Mahlon Romeo (Millwall) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 67' Corner, Nottingham Forest. Conceded by Murray Wallace. BookingPosted at 66' Tiago Silva (Nottingham Forest) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 65' Foul by Tiago Silva (Nottingham Forest). Maccabi Petach Tikva v FC Ashdod Betting Odds 1 day ago — Bet on Maccabi Petach Tikva v FC Ashdod in the Israeli Premier League, all the best Maccabi Petach Tikva v FC Ashdod betting odds here at ... Viktoria Koln and Grossaspach will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Viktoria Koln this season have the following results: 6W, 8D and 10L. Meanwhile Grossaspach have 4W, 6D and 14L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. We will help Rice through this' - Hamilton chairmanRice admits SFA gambling charges after 'self-reporting''It's up to him'The charges against Rice relate to each season from 14 July 2015 to 15 October 2019, with the SFA rules stating no club employees should bet on any football. Former Hibernian and Nottingham Forest player Rice previously coached with manager John Hughes at Inverness Caledonian Thistle and became Hamilton boss a year ago. However, we're opting for a Getafe victory for our main tip at a much healthier 4/6, which looks generous considering the hosts have accrued ten points from their last four La Liga matches at Coliseum Alfonso Perez including a 4-0 cruise against Levante a fortnight ago. 11 of Dortmund's last 15 games have seen over 3.5 goals scored. Meanwhile, five of Leipzig's last six games have also seen over 3.5 goals scored. We feel that Tuesday's fixture is likely to produce plenty of goals. We are backing over 3.5 goals to be scored in this game. Vital'O will host Le Messager Ngozi for this fixture of the league. I believe, the visitors have better team than their opponent and I think they have the potential to pick up the victory on the opposite stadium. Le Messager Ngozi is the best team in this campaign. The visitors have a great attack. In any case, they will try to make a positive result. Also, we have Vital'O who's is very average team in this season. Perhaps, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance on the home field. True, Vital'O have fallen in their shape. They have two consecutive losses. My pick - Le Messager Ngozi to win. Gary Roberts replaces Michael Jacobs. Posted at 78' Kyle Edwards (West Bromwich Albion) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 78' Foul by Cedric Kipre (Wigan Athletic). Posted at 78' Hand ball by Hal Robson-Kanu (West Bromwich Albion). Posted at 76' Attempt missed. Kyle Edwards (West Bromwich Albion) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. Assisted by Matheus Pereira. Posted at 74' Offside, West Bromwich Albion. Only opponents West Ham (22) and Aston Villa (19) have dropped more points from leading positions in this season's Premier League than Chelsea (18). This was West Ham's sixth Premier League win over Chelsea after conceding the first goal; only against Southampton (seven) have the Hammers come from behind after conceding first to win more times in the competition, while only Arsenal (seven) have beaten Chelsea more after conceding first to them in the division. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Chelsea 1, Norwich City 0. Posted at 90'+3' Corner, Chelsea. Conceded by Max Aarons. Posted at 90'+2' Mateo Kovacic (Chelsea) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Josh Martin (Norwich City). Posted at 89' Attempt saved. Willian (Chelsea) right footed shot from long range on the left is saved in the top left corner. SubstitutionPosted at 89' Substitution, Norwich City. The visitors, who are now level on points with Manchester United in fifth, had the phenomenal Traore to thank for bringing them level as he rode a heavy tackle by Tanganga to keep alive a move that ended with Doherty crossing for Jota to score from close range. That was the Portugal international's sixth goal in his past three games in all competitions, all coming in the last 10 days. Spurs find goals, but struggle at the back Serge Aurier scored his first Premier League goal of the seasonTottenham's striker crisis is well documented and home fans will have welcomed the news England captain Harry Kane's return from a hamstring injury appears ahead of schedule, but Jose Mourinho's side need a short-term solution if they are to keep their European hopes on track. Despite Mal Donaghy's dismissal they held on for a famous win against the hosts courtesy of Gerry Armstrong's goal and progressed as group winners. The World Cup finals were expanded from 16 to 24 teams in 1982Shearer: "There was a concern that some of the smaller nations would struggle after the tournament was expanded but Northern Ireland actually topped that group. What a moment for them. Wright: "It was one of those games for me that Northern Ireland were destined to win. Willian wanted to sign a contract extension with the Blues, but Chelsea have a club policy where they only offer a one-year extension to players over 30 years old, which didn't interest the 31-year-old. The Sun also report that Chelsea could be tempted to get involved in the chase for Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho as they look to add a young wide player to their squad. But no. We got in at full-time and Fergie went at me for two or three minutes saying 'you are finished, you are out and in the reserves, that is you done'. All the big boys including Cristiano Ronaldo were still in the dressing room at the time. That was me done, I was training with the reserves for the rest of the season. Pulis not fond of 'that Barca' footballFoster had a year at Birmingham, where he won the League Cup, before spending seven seasons at West Brom and playing under Tony Pulis. Charlton are no strangers to high scoring away trips, with the Addicks seeing 73% of their away trips finish with both teams finding the net. That’s largely down to their defensive issues, having shipped a goal in 91% of their games away from the Valley. Meanwhile, Derby are now without a clean sheet in three at home, which opens the door to Charlton here. He's already the best chess player in the world. Now Magnus Carlsen is using his mental fortitude to succeed in another game of strategy - fantasy football. Norway's world chess champion moved top of the leaderboard in Fantasy Premier League on Sunday - the Premier League's official fantasy football game played by more than seven million people. Carlsen, 29, has stormed to the top with a squad including Liverpool's Sadio Mane, Leicester striker Jamie Vardy and, of course, everyone's favourite bargain , Sheffield United's John Lundstram - the top scoring defender in the game. It is representative of the remarkable rise and transition in Liverpool that of their front three Mohamed Salah is now probably the most 'dispensable' of their forwards. Roll back just a mere 18 months and the Egyptian was the fulcrum of the team. Now, the pecking order reads Sadio Mane, Roberto Firmino and Mohamed Salah. He has the run on Momo [Mohamed] Sissoko and I'm in the 'mid-goal' space, which is where I stood because I was the tallest and was good in the air so I could head it clear. Sissoko has lost his man and I have seen it late as Cahill gets across me as well, but I wasn't marking him. Carra just pushed me and called me an idiot. I got on great with Carra but you have to earn his respect. Liverpool was his club and I remember a couple of times when he felt players were not pulling their weight. Maccabi Petah Tikva vs Ashdod Stats, Predictions & H2H ... Register to be a user (free) to view GPT4 stats analysis ». *Maccabi Petah Tikva FC and FC Ashdod's average prediction data across current season. Head to ... The German FA (DFB) says the documents are being checked. In a Facebook chat with fans on Wednesday, the ex-Spurs striker said: "That [licence] is somewhere at home in California, in some drawer somewhere. We will find it. I have now mailed all the things that the German FA (DFB) needs. So things are in order. No problem. Klinsmann was appointed Hertha coach at the end of November and the team sit 12th in the Bundesliga. Flamengo are unbeaten in their last 25 league and cup matches. River Plate have failed to win three of their last six games. Flamengo are in top form with 11 wins from their last three games and already won Brazil's Serie A. River Plate are the defending Copa Libertadores champions and bidding for a fifth title. The hosts score an average of 1.38 goals per home game which is a little below the league average of 1.41 but they only concede an average of 0.75 goals in their own backyard and the league average is 1.05 goals. Couple that with the fact that Belenenses only average 0.75 goals per away game and you can see just why we have backed a 1-0 win for Gil Vicente on Sunday. Esteli U20 and Juventus Managua U20 will face each other in the upcoming match in the Liga Primera U20. Esteli U20 this season have the following results: 8W, 1D and 5L. Meanwhile Juventus Managua U20 have 6W, 2D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. He turned what was essentially a superb piece of defending from Stam into a demonstration of his own assumed superiority. He might as well have been blowing a dog whistle at Stam. I’m going to hit the arrogant w****r if he carries on" For all the showboating, Basler was one of the few attackers on either side who was invigorated rather than inhibited by the occasion. let's take a look at the Malta premier league where sirens will welcome hamrun Spartans at ta qali stadium. The hosts are 4th on the log but the have played a game less, a win for them today will see them climb to 3rd on the log there recent form is 2 wins 1 draw and 2 losses from there previous 5. The visitors are 10th on the log with 19 points they come from a 3-2 defeat by last placed tarxien rainbows they have won only one of the last 5. The hosts will be looking to close the gap on top and with the home crowd by their side I think they'll win this clash. That stretched Watford's defences, and spaces started appearing. Keep Pogba, and use him properly' Media playback is not supported on this device Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer admits his side were second best at Watford Crouch: "I know Pogba sometimes brings a lot of unwanted attention with his off-field antics and some United fans are asking 'is he worth it?'"In recent months, you would probably say 'no' because he has been injured so frequently, but I think if United had a a fully-fit Pogba and used him in the right role, some of those supporters would have a very different view. Tottenham 26 11 7 8 43 34 40 . Sheff Utd 26 10 9 7 28 24 39 7 Wolverhampton 26 8 12 6 35 32 36 . Everton 26 10 6 10 34 38 36 9 Man Utd 25 9 8 8 36 29 35 10 Burnley 26 10 4 12 30 39 34 11 Arsenal 25 6 13 6 32 34 31 12 Newcastle 25 8 7 10 24 36 31 13 Southampton 26 9 4 13 32 48 31 14 Crystal Palace 26 7 9 10 23 32 30 15 Brighton 26 6 9 11 31 38 27 16 Bournemouth 26 7 5 14 26 40 26 17 Aston Villa 26 7 4 15 34 50 25 . Roberto Pereyra started on the left but failed to assert himself as the obvious replacement for Deulofeu, while Ismaila Sarr was unable to have the same devastating influence on the right as he did at Vicarage Road last week. On recent evidence, club-record signing Sarr could well be the spark of quality that pulls Watford to safety - the 22-year-old recording two goals and one assist against Liverpool - but his crosses struggled to find team-mates, while goal-scoring opportunities were few and far-between for the Senegalese winger against Palace. Agudat Sport Ashdod vs Maccabi Petah Tikva H2H stats You can check live score for latest and fastest soccer results. Hear sound alert whenever there is a goal or red card. Football Charting Analysis. The graph ... At 6.55 pm the match between Oleksandriya and Wolfsburg will be played, valid for the penultimate day of the Europa League, group I! The home team is in last place with 3 points and is 2 points from second place, occupied by Wolfsburg, but this will be a decisive challenge! The home team, despite not playing at home, still plays in Ukraine, will have its own supporters, plays very well and scores often, Wolfsburg being a very strong league team will probably also be looking for confirmation for the next round! But Oleksandriya plays very well in their home ground. Yet again, there was no bubbly to be seen, but instead a half bottle of Buckfast as Raith left-back Kieran MacDonald took to Twitter to start his lockdown title party. View more on twitterIt is cruel on Falkirk. With eight games left unplayed, including what could have been a potential final-day title decider between both sides, it has left a sour taste in the mouths for the Bairns. But as expected, social media didn't take an entirely sympathetic approach.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page