top of page

Group

Public·316 members

Today: Dundalk - Longford Town live stream 18 January 2024 Watch Online

1 day ago — Live matches from all football leagues have fast and accurate updates for minutes, scores, halftime and full time soccer results, goal scorers ...

Sparta have lost twice at home this season and AZ have won six times on the road, with the hosts averaging 1.75 points per home game and the visitors averaging 2.38 points per away game. Sparta concede an average of 1.25 goals per home game and AZ score an average of 2.25 goals per away game, adding more weight to our prediction for a 2-0 final scoreline this weekend. He then signed a new contract but wasn't picked. He is then picked and scores the winner in the north London derby. You couldn't make it up. His 81st-minute header will soften the blow for Spurs fans with the club now looking likely to finish outside the top four. It's an indication of just how much importance is placed on this fixture. Did you know? As well as his winning goal, Alderweireld made seven clearances against Arsenal, more than any other player. BELFAST, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Football’s rule-making body IFAB is being urged by the players' union to introduce a 10-minute concussion evaluation period, with temporary substitutes, to allow players to receive better care for head injuries. IFAB (International Football Association Board) is meeting on Saturday to discuss a range of issues relating to the laws of the game and will hear from an expert study group on concussions set up by IFAB to examine the issue and discuss possible changes. Villa, 19th in the table and a point from safety, played their first post-pandemic match on Wednesday night when they drew 0-0 with Sheffield United. Chelsea are currently fourth in the table, three points clear of Man United in fifth and five behind third-placed Leicester. Chelsea have been more active than most clubs in the transfer market during the break, adding the signing of Timo Werner to the already confirmed acquisition of Hakim Ziyech. Alkmaar's potency in attack coupled with United's continued problems at the back makes the both teams to score market a hugely attractive market at the prices quoted, though our correct score prediction tips the home side to eventually triumph with a 2-1 victory. Macclesfield vs Oldham predictions and betting tips as they meet in League 2 this weekend. Will the cash strapped hosts be able to earn a vital three points? Read on for all our League 2 betting tips and predictions. It was feared Gomes, who underwent surgery on his right ankle, would miss the rest of the season after a challenge with Tottenham's Son Heung-min in the 1-1 draw at Goodison Park. Son was shown a red card by referee Martin Atkinson but it was later overturned on appeal. Gomes has made remarkable progress since his surgery and made a partial return to first-team training on 28 January. Manager Carlo Ancelotti confirmed Gomes was nearing full fitness recently, saying: "It is really important for Andre to be progressing because, first of all, he is a player with fantastic quality. Real Madrid and Diriangen fc are waiting the final time to arrive so that they lock their horns in the closely packed stadium in Nicaragua. There is no win which has been recorded so far to the side of the home team according to their head to head, the hosts donation of entire points comes three times and they shared spoils three times again so the visitors have big opportunity to collect the whole points. Hosts are a class above their opponents here not to mention that they are league leaders and the best home team in the league this season with a record of 7-1-0 at home and 22 goals scored by them with just 2 goals conceded and they are playing this game with their coach wanting them to score at least 3 times and to keep a clean sheet at the same time and I really see them capable of doing so and will bet on CFR to win this home game by at least 3 goals difference in the end and odds are good. Saturday's hosts have also done an excellent job of restricting teams at home, conceding an average of just 2.2 shots on target. Such an average can be bettered by only two of the other 22 teams in the division. This is a fixture of a strong top of the table team against a weak bottom of the table team. It's clear the away team are coming in this fixture as complete underdogs and almost hopeless in the relegation battle. They have been a punching bag for almost all teams only registering two wins in their last ten games in all competitions including a friendly. The last meeting of these teams produced a three goal game with Ajax completely outclassing RKC and firing 19 shots which only seven were on target and four were blocked. Today it will different as they look to command the table. They will be more clinical and more accurate to close the game quick. Dundalk v Longford LIVE 18. 1. 2024 | Football 6 days ago — Manager Rob Edwards says Luton Town 2024 live, live stream, livescore, Dundalk latest results, news, information, Dundalk v Longford H2H ... That leaves manager Derek McInnes with a big decision to make for Wednesday's Scottish Cup replay with Kilmarnock. Does he start Main for the third game in a row, bring back 21-goal Cosgrove, or even hand the responsibility to Bruce Anderson? Media playback is not supported on this device Aberdeen 1-2 Celtic Late Ajer goal downs battling Aberdeen No away comforts for Holt's menWhile Livingston have turned the Tony Macaroni Arena into something of a fortress, their sticky away form reared its head again this weekend. Posted at 88' Foul by Luka Jovic (Real Madrid). Posted at 88' Daniel Wass (Valencia) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 85' Federico Valverde (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Foul by Rodrigo Moreno (Valencia). SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Valencia. Geoffrey Kondogbia replaces Francis Coquelin. Posted at 82' Hand ball by Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid). Posted at 82' Foul by Lee Evans (Wigan Athletic). Posted at 81' Offside, West Bromwich Albion. Kyle Edwards tries a through ball, but Matheus Pereira is caught offside. Posted at 80' Attempt saved. Hal Robson-Kanu (West Bromwich Albion) header from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Matheus Pereira with a cross. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Wigan Athletic. Manchester United's Paul Pogba is out for "a few weeks" with an ankle injury, says manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Midfielder Pogba was not included in the United squad for the New Year's Day visit to Arsenal. The France international only made his comeback last month from an ankle injury that had kept him out since the end of September. He's injured. He's feeling some discomfort in his ankle. He'll be out for a few weeks," said Solskjaer. Where cases ended up at FIFA, the global soccer body said it would look at whether the club made a genuine attempt to reach agreement with the players and consider the club's finances, the players' income and whether all players had been treated equally. We hope that this collaborative effort, under the leadership of FIFA, can provide a positive example of how football can come together and show unity, solidarity and a spirit of compromise in order to face the challenging times ahead," said FIFA president Gianni Infantino. For older players such as me, it's not straightforward. While football has served me well and I still think I have got another few years in me at this level, I have a family to provide for. Soon I will have to make serious decisions about whether to carry on playing or get another job until football resumes, then maybe get back involved at whatever level I can. It's been something I have been thinking about for the past four or five years anyhow. Sheffield United moved up to fifth in the Premier League after fighting back to earn a dramatic win over Bournemouth in blustery conditions at Bramall Lane. The Cherries took a deserved lead when Callum Wilson reacted quickest and swept home the rebound after Harry Wilson's effort had been blocked. The hosts responded well and Billy Sharp scored from close range in first-half injury time after a sustained spell of pressure. I don't think this is going to be fun and interesting game to watch at all cause both teams are struggling to score a goal and also none of them is in good shape so I think most probably half Will end with 0 0 at the scoreline and then I second half I expect from one team to score a goal and to win be a use of that with 1 0 but 0 0 is not going to be unexpected at all so who wants to risk could try to go with that but I stick with this bet Down in 12th, they have a tough task on their hands as they host second placed Benfica. The home side may be in poor form but have no real relegation problems. They are a comfortable 11 points above the relegation zone but 12 behind the final Europa League qualifying position. Setubal only have two points from their last five league games and are really struggling at home. This is a football game from the Syrian league and we have Teshrin playing host to Foutoua. This another match from this league where I feel we won't see so many goals. Host team are odds on favorite to win this match but I don't see them scoring 3 goals. Teshrin has played 10 matches and have scored a total of 16 goals and conceded 6, just 5 of their matches was above 2 goals and it was against stronger opponents. They gave a solid account of themselves here, where there is no shame in defeat - 17 sides have directly preceded them with the same fate, some wilting a lot more readily than the Blades. David McGoldrick has yet to score this season, but he went close soon after Liverpool's opener with an effort that Alisson had to tip over. And John Lundstram had the ball in the net, but long after an offside flag had already ruled any potential goal out. Despite a bright start to the campaign, Nîmes have won none of their last twelve Ligue 1 matches. Their attack has been misfiring with them failing to score in seven of these matches and just one goal in their last four. Nîmes have actually scored the least goals in the league this season which has been a large catalyst for their failure so far. But defeat would send Villa down if Watford avoid defeat or if Bournemouth win at Everton. Media playback is not supported on this device Aston Villa 1-0 Arsenal: FA Cup even important after disappointing loss - Mikel Arteta Gunners take a step backwardsThis felt like a big step backwards for Arsenal after a positive spell in which they collected 13 points from six games. Having followed up victory over runaway champions Liverpool by beating Manchester City to seal a first FA Cup final visit since 2017, the Gunners did not force Villa keeper Pepe Reina into a serious save. BBC Sport assesses the situation. How did we get here?Why legal battle with Uefa is a watershed momentMan City's European ban Q&AA brief recapOn 14 February, the independent Adjudicatory Chamber of Uefa's Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) said City had broken the rules by "overstating its sponsorship revenue in its accounts and in the break-even information submitted to Uefa between 2012 and 2016". People ask me sometimes 'How about the Premier League?' and I say 'Well actually I'd like to go to Australia'," the 56-year-old Valverde said at the Bilbao International Football Summit on Thursday. A career in football does not last forever and sometimes you think you have to take the opportunity to live in strange places. Sometimes the players you love the most are the ones you cannot have, but unfortunately for Zidane he is our player, although I'm sure he has a lot of players who he loves in his team," said a smiling Tuchel. I don't know how much Zidane loves Mbappe but he is our most important player and we are very happy that he belongs to us. Dundalk FC (@DundalkFC) / X Online Shop now open: https://t.co/Eptbr36giy. Messi had four in a row, before Ronaldo's six in a row (including their shared season) before Messi won it again last season. There has been one man dominating the scoring charts with them for the past eight seasons - but he has yet to win a golden boot - or the Champions League. Could this be Robert Lewandowski's season? Since the start of 2011-12 the Pole has scored 62 goals - only one fewer than Messi. It was a brutal moment'Hasenhuttl arrived on the south coast with a reputation for a high-energy, pressing style. His methods brought success at former clubs Ingolstadt and RB Leipzig, whom he guided to a second-place finish in the Bundesliga in his first season in charge. So he was unaccustomed to the "brutal" 9-0 defeat at home to Leicester in October, something he thought "could never happen" but a moment he nevertheless hopes to use positively. Before January I was at 20 goals, after I haven't scored yet but I'm five goals away from beating my record from last season and so confident I will be able to do it. At first I wasn't taking in that I hadn't scored against [United] and then the last two years I have known the record and have started to think about it too much. Now I am not thinking about it. I know I am going to get a moment. Game has grown in magnitude' City lost to United in the Premier League in December but knocked them out in the EFL Cup semi-finalsUnited go into the game at Old Trafford on the back of a nine-game unbeaten run in which they have kept seven clean sheets and scored 22 goals.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page