top of page

Group

Public·316 members

Today: San Jose Sharks VS Chicago Blackhawks live free 17.01.2024

24 hours ago — Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today! Chicago and San Jose Stats. The Blackhawks put up 2.3 goals per game (97 in 43 games), and the ...

Rakow Czestochowa Will play against LKS Lodz in the Ekstraklasa of Poland on Sunday. Rakow are currently 11th in the Ekstraklasa table. Drawn last two matches in the Ekstraklasa and are unbeaten from last four games in the League. Also kept clean sheet in three of the last four games. Assisted by Eden Hazard. SubstitutionPosted at 60' Substitution, Valencia. Kevin Gameiro replaces Maxi Gómez. SubstitutionPosted at 59' Substitution, Valencia. Gonçalo Guedes replaces Ferran Torres. Posted at 59' Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 59' Foul by Rodrigo Moreno (Valencia). I have an opinion on football but this is a real serious thing to talk about I think and the answers should come from people who know more about it," Klopp said before Wednesday's semi-final against Mexican club Monterrey. I have to be influential in football but not in politics. Anything I say wouldn't help, it would just create another headline, positive or negative. I like that you ask the question but I think I am the wrong person. Sevilla have five wins and four clean sheets in six Europa League matches. Sevilla are winless in their last four matches. CFR Cluj won all their group stage matches at home. CFR Cluj scored more than one goal in two of six matches at the group stage. Sevilla have scored two or more goals in eight of their last nine Europa League matches. It is miles off it. I don't know what a Manchester United player is anymore. Most of the players that Manchester United have bought in the last five years have gone backwards. I don't think Solskjaer will last'Solskjaer signed a three-year contract when he was appointed permanent boss last March after a successful stint as caretaker. Speaking on Match of the Day, former Arsenal defender Martin Keown questioned whether Solskjaer would still be in charge at the start of next season. West Ham have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last nine Premier League games. Three of the last five Premier League games that Wolves have played ended goalless. Wolves won the reverse fixture 2-0 when the teams last met in December 2019. Unbeaten in five league matches, Wolves travel to West Ham for a Premier League encounter this Sunday. Posted at 62' Foul by Dan-Axel Zagadou (Borussia Dortmund). Posted at 61' Attempt missed. Christoph Baumgartner (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Benjamin Hübner. Posted at 59' Foul by Jacob Bruun Larsen (Borussia Dortmund). Posted at 59' Håvard Nordtveit (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 57' Ihlas Bebou (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim) wins a free kick on the right wing. They are assured of a Champions League place and will head to their penultimate game only looking to hold on to second place, and a run of six unbeaten matches should inspire some confidence going to this game. Romelu Lukaku scored twice in the 3-0 win making it three goals in the last three matches and alongside Alexis Sanchez, who has also done well lately, they should have enough firepower upfront for this game. JOHNSON BACK TO HAUNT FOXES Since Mel Johnson left Leicester to join Aston Villa she has been an FA Women's Championship goal machine that was no different as Villa hosted her old club. Sadly for Leicester, they arrived at a time when Villa look near enough unbeatable and left on the end of a 3-1 defeat in which Johnson scored her 11th in ten Championship games this season. It's poor Start from Smolevichi this season as they are currently Winless in The Vysshaya Liga ( 3W , 3D ) . On The other Hand, Energetic BGU won three in row at starting of the season but now they are currently on losing run of three games. However Smolevichi has better head to head record against Energetic BGU, won all the last three. Five of the last six matches of Smolevichi produced less than 2.5 Goals. Also All the last seven head to head matches between these two teams produced less than 2.5 Goals. So Expecting less than 2.5 goals in this match . Cushing accepted an offer with MLS side New York City where he will serve as assistant manager alongside their newly appointed boss Ronny Delia and therefore took to the City dugout for the last time on Sunday for the visit of title-rivals Arsenal. After a slow start to the first half Pauline Bremer opened the scoring for City, but Hemp's top-corner header from a Leonie Maier cross early in the second half proved to be the difference-maker. Swansea City have signed Liverpool striker Rhian Brewster on loan for the rest of the season. Brewster, 19, came on as a substitute in Liverpool's FA Cup third-round win over Everton on Sunday. Swansea wanted a forward to replace Sam Surridge, who was recalled from a loan spell at the Liberty Stadium by Bournemouth last week. I'm very excited to be part of this," Brewster said. I couldn't wait to get here and get started, to be honest. Today's NHL Games on TV: Channel & Free Streaming Dec 10, 2023 — San Jose Sharks at ... He is in brilliant shape at the minute but he is in a lot of pain. The fact he wanted to play on shows his character," Farke added. His goal was a fantastic pass and finish. If he had been fully fit he might have got those goals [in the second half]. He's from Finland so I'm not too concerned. Norwich's draw means they remain 19th but they are now only three points adrift of safety. Enticingly, playoffs “remain a possibility”, which only adds to the sense of chaos. Apparently this has provoked “bafflement”, and you can absolutely see why. We trust that the National League will have picked an option by the time the actual vote is held, at some point next week. But they’ve rather made themselves hostages to fortune, here. They can’t do it unbeaten’, ‘they can’t win the quadruple’, ‘with the team they have it should’ve been more’. They were well on course for 100 points, but City have just done that twice. Boring'. Video - Mahrez has a French admirer - Euro Papers01:25 It's the nature of the sport that some fans want to diminish the success of their rivals. The second half was a good response, (but) it's a steep mountain to climb," Solskjaer added. The second half gives me something to believe in because it's respectable and a good second half. Solskjaer said injured centre back Harry Maguire, who did not play after failing a fitness test, may not be ready for the weekend's Premier League home game against Norwich City. Sir Alex Ferguson (Manchester United 1992-2013)Games: 810 Won: 528 Drawn: 168 Lost: 114 Win ratio: 65. Premier League title wins: 13 Sir Alex Ferguson's Manchester United won the title in the inaugural Premier League season in 1992-93, the first of 13 championships under himShearer: "What was impressive about him was how he continued to build his team when he knew that team was at its peak and he had to start again. Leicester have several survivors from their title success in 2016 who already know that too, and on top of that they have got the experience of Jonny Evans, a three-time title winner with Manchester United. The Foxes have already shown that they have got a strong squad and they are not in European competition so they will only have one game a week in the second half of the season. That recovery time will be massive for them - it will help to keep them fresh and allow them to play their high-tempo game every week, without making changes that could see them lose their consistency. Meanwhile, as well as they've done to continually avoid relegation, particularly after the tragedy of 2016, this will be the season Chapecoense find themselves relegated. Coming into the year as favourites to finish inside the bottom 4, Chape haven't defied expectations and have been one of the league's worst outfits. FORMAT CHANGES There are a few changes to be aware of as UEFA has tweaked the seedings to ensure there are four teams in each group in the top three leagues with the bottom seven teams being spread across the two groups in League D. There's also a change in general qualification as there are only two World Cup play-off spots on other. Haaland was never going to stay at RB Salzburg beyond this season, it was just a question of where he was going to go. Juventus, Barcelona and in particular Manchester United seemed like the sort of depressingly predictable move you’d expect from a Mino Raiola client, take the money and prestige, and mostly importantly where’s my cut? However, in a move that came out of nowhere (unless you’re Jan Aage Fjortft) Haaland has instead signed with Borussia Dortmund. Guardiola confirmed Claudio Bravo would continue to play in goal while striker Sergio Aguero is fit after suffering a knock in the final at Wembley. However, winger Leroy Sane is still not fit after missing the last six months with a knee injury. No, Leroy is not ready," Guardiola said. Six months out, it's a process. That table is led by the Premier League's all-time record goalscorer Alan Shearer, who hit the century mark in just 124 matches. Fastest to 100 goals in the Premier LeaguePlayerMatchesAlan Shearer124Harry Kane141Sergio Aguero147Thierry Henry160Ian Wright173Robbie Fowler175Les Ferdinand178Michael Owen185Andy Cole185Robin van Persie197What separates Vardy from his peers in the centurion club is the route he took to reach the top flight, which saw him rise rapidly from non-league football with Stocksbridge Park Steels and Halifax, via Fleetwood, to the Foxes. I want to comment on a game in Belarus Slavia 2 will play ruh brest 2 Slavia have played 3 games this season and have won once losing twice they have score 5 and conceded 6 the away team have won 2 out of 3 they have scored 7 and conceded 3. My judgment is we are going to see an open game with goals because this league loves goals and I think we will see a couple of them here today I also think the visitor will score at least 2 goals but the home side will get one or even two They had chances to score at Anfield - Sarr's fluffed attempt in the first half a huge miss, as he completely mishit a rebound from Gerard Deulofeu's dangerous cross. Deulofeu, who got in behind a few times down the left, threw his arms up in frustration behind the goal as the Kop jeered before the ball had even gone out of play. Those chances rarely come around again at Anfield but Deulofeu himself had one early in the second half, which he hit straight at Liverpool keeper Alisson. Watch Chicago Blackhawks Games Live Jan 17, 2024 • 2h 30m • NBC Sports ChicagoSan Jose Sharks at Chicago BlackhawksNHLFrom the United Center in Chicago. Fubo vs Hulu Live TV · Fubo vs Youtube TV ... Derby of the league in the moment, where two leaders are playing in the match that could show which team is more serious challenger for the first place in the playoff. There is a lot to be played, and visiting squad is one of the competition surprises so far. However, after having draw in the previous round, Diriangen should keep here with the caution. Posted at 66' Foul by Felipe (Atlético de Madrid). Posted at 64' Attempt saved. Vinícius Júnior (Real Madrid) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Federico Valverde. Borussia Dortmund teenagers Jadon Sancho and Erling Braut Haaland both made history with goals in a convincing win over Union Berlin. England's Sancho became the only teenager to score 25 Bundesliga goals with a deflected strike to open their scoring. Once again the visitors responded, with Matt Grimes' clever corner expertly drilled into the roof of the net by right-back Naughton. More soft Swansea defending allowed Wilks to stab in his second goal in three games only seven minutes later, but once again Swansea replied. After Bidwell fed Andre Ayew down the left, his low centre was met by Garrick and he steered in his first Swansea league goal. Shakhtyor Soligorsk is with no doubt under performing this year, last year they finished 3 Rd and for sure they will soon start to pick up the pace. This bet has a tight margin but I think it's a fairly easy one. Islich matches this year are a goal fest and I'm sure we will see many of those today. Isloch is over performing and are sitting in a place where they do not belong. I'd say this match will end 2 x 1 or 3 x 1 but let's keep it safe and go for the over 1.5 goals. With nine wins out of their last ten games Real comes in this fixture with five back to back wins and a fierce battle for top spot with Barcelona. They are level on points and only lead by a two goal difference. This could not be a good time for the away team to try and salvage even a point as the hosts will be not only playing for the full three points but also to increase a their goal difference. Real will be in full attack mode ready to grab as many opportunities and turn them to goals. I expect a high score in favor of the home team. Media playback is not supported on this device Hearts owner Ann Budge speaking in March about the prospect of the season finishing early The £8m that's being held by the SPFL until the season concludes? The SPFL says that according to league rules the money can't be passed on to the clubs until final league positions are known. It's clear as day in the articles of association, it says. Not a bob can be dished out until the league is officially over. The club, who also finished as Premier League runners-up, said turnover rose by 78 million pounds for the year ended May 31, 2019, and that it had invested a club record 223 million pounds in players. Liverpool signed goalkeeper Alisson and midfielders Naby Keita, Fabinho and Xherdan Shaqiri during the accounting period and offered new deals to 11 players, including Jordan Henderson, Roberto Firmino, Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane, Andy Robertson and Trent Alexander-Arnold. Angers were on the wrong side of a 2-0 scoreline in midweek as an efficient Marseille side put them to the sword at the Vélodrome. It was another poor performance from Les Scoïstes following their defeat to Nice last week and Stéphane Moulin will be hoping that this run of form doesn't get out of hand. Angers are generally rather solid at the back but have been conceding a few more chances and goals than normal in the last few weeks with five now shipped in their last two games. Today's NHL Games on TV: Channel & Free Streaming 6 hours ago — The Los Angeles Kings  ... San Jose Sharks game on live stream & TV | Schedule Where to San Jose Sharks's game today? Is it on Prime Video, DAZN or available for free? Find live streams, TV broadcasts & scores on JustWatch. Dismissing plans to have B teams in Scotland's lower leagues would represent a missed opportunity, according to Neil McCann. Rangers' league reconstruction proposal, should it be approved, would see they and Celtic field colt teams in the bottom tier of a 14-14-18 format. Former Ibrox winger McCann says the plan could benefit both lower league sides and young players. There are not many downsides for me," he told BBC Scotland. The matches to be played without fans in attendance are Udinese-Fiorentina on Saturday and the AC Milan-Genoa, Juve-Inter, Parma-SPAL, Sassuolo-Brescia matches on Sunday plus Sampdoria-Verona on Monday. The other four games -- Lazio-Bologna and Napoli-Torino and Saturday and Lecce-Atalanta and Cagliari-AS Roma on Sunday -- could be played with spectators, it ruled. PLAYER RATINGS Bournemouth: Travers 6, Smith 6, Cook S 5, Ake 6, Simpson 6, Cook L 5, Surman 4, Gosling 5, Wilson H 5, Solanke 4, Fraser 6. Subs: Francis 6, Wilson 6, Surridge 7. Arsenal: Martinez 7, Bellerin 6, Mustafi 6, Sokratis 6, Ska 8, Xhaka 7, Guendouzi 7, Willock 8, Pepe 5, Nketiah 6, Martinelli 7. In turn, the lure of regular playing time, Champions League football and a consistently full, vibrant stadium has turned Dortmund into one of the most attractive destinations in Europe for the game’s leading young talents. For Bleacher Report, Tom Williams on how Borussia Dortmund are trying to stay ahead of the game. We feel that Celtic may score exactly two goals yet again in this game. We also feel that they have a good chance of keeping a clean sheet in this fixture. We are backing Celtic to win this game 2-0. This will be Bourg-Péronnas's first Coupe de France match against Ligue 1 opposition since their 9-0 defeat at home to Marseille in February 2018. They had an earlier run in with Ligue 1 side Reims in the Coupe de la Ligue where they made a much better account of themselves in a narrow 2-1 defeat. Since that loss Bourg-Péronnas have been in fine form and will be quietly confident of snatching a result against Lyon here. Setien, a chess enthusiast who had often been linked with the Barcelona job in the past, must rearrange the pieces to give the Catalans their identity back. As Valverde discovered, domestic silverware is not enough at Barcelona. Fans demand Champions League success as well as quality performances. Setien delivered an example of what his sides are capable of last season when Betis beat Barcelona 4-3 at Camp Nou -- the first team in two years to triumph there and also the last side to do so.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page