top of page

Group

Public·316 members

[Streaming@] Girona - Rayo Vallecano live online 17 January 2024

Keep up with what's happening in the Premier League, Champions League and other competitions. Make TNT Sports your go-to source for sports online from football ...

Danish top league. Team OB will host team Lyngby. Both teams are playing in group 1. My bet here on guests with AH + 0.75. Hosts are more higher in the table. Difference between them just 6 points. OB are coming after 2 wins. But team OB has a big problem with some their main players. And guests have a good chance to get some points in this meeting. Last year team Lyngby has won h2h match with score 4:3 . So, draw is possible here. I recommend to try this bet with me for a good odds in this game ! Chilwell is still only 22-year-old, which means Leicester should be able to command a huge fee from any prospective suitors as he would potentially hold a starting role in their side for the next decade. It's no surprise that Lampard is interested in adding Chilwell to his current crop of young England internationals who are lighting up the league this season. Whether they will become "Invincibles" is another matter. Mo Salah now has 11 leagues goals this seasonFor all the loose talk, it takes some doing and Liverpool's players would not be human if there was not an element of switch-off in the closing weeks once the formalities are completed and when it could be that retaining the Champions League comes into sharper focus. Liverpool's elation was United's pain. And it seemed like it was always raining. On one particular day, I was told to go into London for a scan. I looked out of the window and the sky was blue. I thought 'what a great day!'. So I put my shirt on and went to London. Unbelievable. I was freezing. I learned straightaway that you always need a coat in this country. Former England captain Dave Watson has a neurodegenerative disease which his wife Penny believes was most likely brought on by head injuries and repeated heading of the ball. Watson, 73, won 65 caps and helped Sunderland win the 1973 FA Cup before guiding Manchester City to League Cup success three years later. Dave has good and bad days," she said. He tries to continue to enjoy a normal life, however almost every day we are confronted with a new challenge. Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano live score, H2H and lineups Girona FC Rayo Vallecano live score (and video online live stream) starts on 17 Jan 2024 at 20:30 UTC time in Copa del Rey, Spain. the Aberystwyth Town fc team and the Penybont fc team, meet in Wales Premier League. The Aberystwyth Town fc is in 9th position with 20 points Collected. While guest team the Penybont fc came in 10th place by collecting 15 points Collected. They did not think much of Bayern’s attacking approach, which partly involved feeding off long balls forward to Jancker. Sheringham said they played “like Wimbledon”. That was a little harsh – there was an order and purpose to Bayern’s counter-attacks, especially when Basler was carrying the ball. They also had one of Europe’s best passers in Effenberg, even if he did have a quiet game. Benteke's confidence is shot - the other day I was talking to a mate who is a bit of a casual football fan and he said 'there are a couple of Bentekes, aren't there?' and he was obviously talking about the Benteke who was at Villa and the Benteke who was at Palace now. They might as well be different people because he just doesn't look like the same player. When he was on loan with us at the end of the 2016-17 season, Sakho was trying to earn a contract with us and get into the France squad before the 2018 World Cup and he was absolutely sensational. Atletico need a win to be sure of sailing to the second round. Atletico are on a poor run heading to this game; they have managed just one win in their last eight matches. They have lost their defensive mettle, and have just one clean sheet in their last four matches. Upfront, they have also been a bit shaky; while they have scored in seven of their last 10 matches, Atletico have failed to score in their last three matches. HONG KONG, March 2 (Reuters) - Group stage matches in the Asian Champions League could be held as late as the end of July, the Asian Football Confederation said on Monday, as the coronavirus outbreak continues to impact the schedule of the continent's leading club competition. The confederation said after an emergency meeting at its headquarters in Kuala Lumpur that provisions would be made to extend the group phase beyond its scheduled finish in late May until the end of June. I prefer to postpone the matches and play with the fans present. We talk about it in the changing room but once on the pitch we think about training in the best possible way," said Sampdoria coach Claudio Ranieri. I have great respect for measures to protect the health of everyone but as a sports manager, I am very concerned, especially looking at such a tight schedule of commitments. English football suspended until April 30, season extended indefinitely United and City 'ready to battle as Saul contract talks collapse' - Euro Papers "Within the framework of measures taken against the coronavirus, all matches of soccer, basketball, volleyball and handball have been postponed," Sports Minister Muharrem Kasapoglu said after meeting the heads of sports federations in Ankara. SubstitutionPosted at 89' Substitution, SPAL. Federico Di Francesco replaces Mattia Valoti. Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Daniele Rugani (Juventus) header from the centre of the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Paulo Dybala with a cross following a set piece situation. BookingPosted at 88' Gabriel Strefezza (SPAL) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 88' Alex Sandro (Juventus) wins a free kick on the left wing. Girona vs Rayo Vallecano: Live Score, Stream and H2H Match Girona vs Rayo Vallecano in the Copa del Rey (1/17/2024): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. The 2024 World Cup will see Mexico, Canda and the United States share matches and there are already questions over the amount of travelling involved for players and fans. It might been seen as inclusive to allow tournaments to have multiple hosts, but spreading them across separate continents just doesn't make any sense. Burnley have now conceded 18 goals in their last seven games. Spurs started at a great pace and took the lead after just five minutes. Kane found himself in space 25 yards out, and then found the top corner with a superb effort, giving Nick Pope no chance. Four minutes later, it was two. Son’s brilliant run into the area saw a shot blocked by Pope, and the rebound was eventually stabbed home by Lucas after a scramble on the line. Has he no shame? I don't know what I find more irritating; the thin nature of Gosling's skin or the fact the player's comments have actually been taken seriously and landed Moss in the dock. Some of the comments shared between officials and players have, since the game began, been inscribed in football folklore. In fact the late Neil Midgley booked me in an FA Cup tie for glaring at him (I admit it was with utter contempt) when he appeared to have made a mistake over a decision. Gladbach has not only been winning their recent home games in the league but the have been doing so by winning b at least 2 goals difference they won 5-1 with Augsburg, won 4-2 with Frankfurt or 3-1 with Werder Bremen and while it is true their defense is not that solid their keeper Sommer for me is world class keeper, even saving a penalty kick at 2-0 for them with Bremen and many incredible saves for his team this season. He's had a scan today. We hope it's not a ligament issue. We hope it's a kick but. Gary Cahill," Hodgson told a news conference. We hope to recover the pair of them for the game at the weekend (against Watford). Palace, who ended a winless run of five league games against Burnley at the weekend, are 11th in the table with 18 points from 14 games. Bournemouth v Burnley as it happenedFollow all of Saturday's Premier League actionLawro's full predictions v Serge from Kasabian'Hugely disappointed' - what they saidBournemouth manager Eddie Howe said: "It was not a great game, the conditions played a part in that. Burnley did what they do, we expected the game that it was but we need to do better. A wasted talent? Troubled genius? Greatest England player of his - and many other - generations? The reason you got into football? All of the above?Few footballers of the past 30 years have captured the imagination quite like Paul Gascoigne. From Mars-bar loving maverick at Newcastle to Roman playboy via World Cup brilliance, Gazza really had it all. And did most of it. Could he have been managed better? Should he have done more with his career? Was he the best player England has produced since, well, you name a date?All valid questions and just some that will be debated during Gazza Day on BBC Sport on Saturday, which coincides with the start of our Euros Rewind programming throughout June, kicking off with a full rerun of England's game against Scotland at Euro 96. This clash is the opener to a vital few days for Norwich. Their last two clashes have seen them win 2-0 at Everton and hold Arsenal to a 2-2 draw. That’s solid form ahead of two winnable games. Next up for the visitors are third-bottom Southampton and newly-promoted Sheffield United. Fulham vs Leeds predictions ahead of Saturday's clash between these two Championship giants. Can the hosts turn around their recent losing streak? Read on for our free Championship predictions and match preview. Now with three wins and a draw from their past five matches, it looks as though the Watford boss might be able to recreate a second great escape after he led Leicester City to survival at the end of the 2014-15 season. The Hornets are now far more positive in their play, helped by returning striker Troy Deeney, who has scored three goals in his past four games. All of the stats suggest that the hosts are in with an excellent chance of claiming all three points and keeping a clean sheet on Saturday and we have backed a final scoreline of 2-0 in favour of Ajax. Charlton U23 will host Ipswich U23 for this fixture of the league. Hosts probably are favorites in this game. Charlton U23 have better results in this campaign. Charlton U23 are more ambitious team than their opponent. Also, the hosts have a more offensive team. I expect, the hosts will try to dominate on the home field. However, this is a very unpredictable league. In previous game Charlton U23 lost 3-2 against weak Colchester U23. Also, we have Ipswich U23 who's is not very good team in this campaign. They are currently bottom of the table. True, in previous game Ipswich U23 is won 2-1 against Crystal Palace U23. Yeah, the visitors have a very difficult task. In any case, they will try to pick up the victory. Last Saturday, the "nerazzurri" team drew 1-1 with Naples as a visitor to the return leg of the Copa Italia semi-final. This result did not allow them to qualify for the final of the tournament, which the Gattuso team won in the mid week. The Genoese team beat Verona 2-1 three months ago, recording two victories in their last three games before the suspension of the Italian tournament. The hosts have a huge game coming up next week at Allianz Stadium vs Juventus and can't afford another mistake. It’s a must win game for the Conte team and I’m confident they will win three points on Sunday. With a score intuition of 2-0, I will grab Inter in -1.5 Asian Handicap and return Romelu Lukaku to score at any time. The great Belgian has scored seven goals in his last eight league games for the club and I am sure he will torment Samp's fragile defense. Ljungberg, who was named interim boss following Unai Emery's sacking last week, guided Arsenal to a 2-2 draw at Norwich City last Sunday that extended the eighth-placed club's winless run in the league to six games. The Swede, a member of Wenger's "Invincibles" team that went a complete season unbeaten en route to the 2003-04 league title, said he was keen to speak to the Frenchman as he bids to turn around the club's fortunes. Away team has no other option, than to go for win in games like this, and push for the eventful direct fight for the promotion, back to the higher level of the competition. Tranmere is near the bottom of the league, and they would have hard fight to avoid relegation in this season. Average points Barnet would move into the play-offsOn the face of it taking the average number of points each team has won from the games they have played would seem a fair way to end the season. It is a relatively simple system to devise - divide the number of points a team has won by the number of games they have played and rank each side by that figure. But this system does not take into account the games you have left to play, or indeed the strength of the sides you still have to meet. Celtic is the Scottish Premier League's most attacking team. At home this season, this team inflicts an average of 21 hits per game, while opponents hit just about five times. Of course, here you need to look at the level of these rivals, but Neal Lennon’s wards usually do not change their style in European competitions either. Even in the game with Lazio, the hosts managed to kill the opponent by four hits. An important indicator here is the fact that Copenhagen in the European competition has very few shots on goal - only about seven times on average per game. The game in Denmark confirms this trend - there Celtic managed to inflict almost ten strokes more. I think that with their fans, the Scots will play at least no worse. Lindigo won their previous game, scoring 7 goals in that one. They were big favorites, and were against young amateur teams, with teenage girls in the lineup. Now, they are heading to challenge another young woman team, but this time Nacka could make more issues to them. Away side is not under their level of the quality, and the age of the players in the roster is not much different. BOTTOM TEAMS TURN THE TABLES Bottom side Norwich City had reason to celebrate when they beat third-placed Leicester City on Friday to close the gap on those above them but their joy was short-lived as both West Ham United and Watford climbed out of the relegation zone. West Ham accomplished the double over Southampton, winning 3-1 at home with Saints boss Ralph Hasenhuettl describing the goals his side conceded as an "absolute joke". The shirt of Billy Gilmour of Chelsea is displayed in the dressing room prior to the FA Cup Fifth Round match between Chelsea FC and Liverpool FC at Stamford Bridge on March 03, 2020 in London, England. Getty Images In spite of the small group of grumblers Gilmour more than lived up to the hype with an astonishingly composed performance in the centre of the Chelsea midfield that belied both his years and slight stature. It would not even be a shock if they took all three points against the second-best United as things stand. Man City must-win? It’s another case of an inconveniently tricky match as defending champions Manchester City host Chelsea two weeks after their defeat at Liverpool. Chelsea are currently flying high under Frank Lampard and defying expectations, meaning Saturday evening’s tie will feel like somewhat of a free shot against City, who find themselves fourth behind the Blues and Leicester in their bid to track down Liverpool. He’s never come across as selfish or arrogant and it is that grounding that has allowed him to take everything that has happened to him in the past six months. Video - Haaland on the shooting advice he got from Solskjaer02:56 But if you aren’t convinced of Haaland’s suitability, which is probably unlikely given everything this remarkable young man has achieved in 2020 so far, there is one more piece of evidence that is worth taking under consideration. Although there were several unofficial encounters between the nations from 1870, the match on 30 November 1872 is officially registered by world governing body Fifa as the first football game to be contested by two countries. During this period, it was unusual for national teams to travel for games. That meant in the 'unofficial' matches that took place in London before 1872, a number of English players represented Scotland, despite Scottish players being invited to play. Posted at 57' Ben Chilwell (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 57' Foul by Djibril Sidibé (Everton). Posted at 54' Corner, Leicester City. Conceded by Djibril Sidibé. Posted at 54' Attempt saved. Ricardo Pereira (Leicester City) right footed shot from the right side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Neymar then added his name to the scoresheet just moments later, spraying a pass out to Pablo Sarabia who found the far corner of the Galatasaray net with a low finish. It was 3-0 within seconds of the restart after half time, with Mbappe and Neymar linking up inside the box and the former converting. The path is the same as the one taken by Liverpool trio Sadio Mane, Naby Keita and Takumi Minamino, who all passed through the Austrian champions before arriving at Anfield. The Norwegian has had an explosive start to life at Dortmund, scoring 12 goals in his first 11 appearances since joining the club in January. Luka passed two tests and gave negative in both. That is why he understood that he could come to Serbia. Now he seems to be a great criminal. If he has to go to jail, let him go. I totally agree with the president and the Prime Minister, but only if he is guilty," began Jovic senior. He would support that decision if he had done something wrong, but he came to Belgrade and went into the house. But that’s the sort of thing that will happen with a young squad, and the sort of thing that if all goes to plan, will be sorted in good time. In the first half, we were really, really good,” said Mikel Arteta afterwards. They executed everything that we planned in a really good way. They have courage to play; they have courage to make big decisions. Gacinovic accepts Nubel apology after horror challenge Schalke goalkeeper Alexander Nubel came into the spotlight at the weekend for this horror challenge on Frankfurt midfielder Mijat Gacinovic, who has subsequently accepted his opponent's apology in an Instagram post showing his war wounds. Ronaldo creates history at Juve Cristiano Ronaldo scored twice in Juventus' 3-1 win over Udinese on Sunday, and became the first man to reach double figures in one of Europe's top five leagues in 15 straight seasons. The campaign has been a pleasing one as far as Rangers are concerned. Steven Gerrard's men are behind the league leaders on goal difference only, they've scored lots of goals, have conceded very few and have generally made light work of winning games, emerging victorious from 12 of their 14 league matches. Cabinteely and Bray were fighting for a place of playoffs for promotion last season and Cabinteely was more good and arrived that and Bray was below them with 1 place. Now is the first match and I expect goals in this match. Last week, Infantino told Gazzetta dello Sport that it was the right time to take a step back and reform a sport where fixture lists have become overloaded and financial resources increasingly concentrated in the hands of a few elite clubs. He suggested there could be "fewer, but more interesting tournaments.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page