top of page

Group

Public·136 members

Cavalier v Harbour View live free 17.01.2024 Sport

Additionally, they ha... Register to be a user (free) to view GPT4 stats analysis ». *Cavalier SC and Harbour View FC's average prediction data across current ...

Strikers Timo Werner and Moussa Dembele are also said to be on Chelsea’s list, but RB Leipzig and Lyon would respectively be unwilling to offload their forwards. Paper Round’s view: A lot of pressure has been placed on Chelsea’s young guns, and though Tammy Abraham, Mason Mount and Callum Hudson-Odoi have performed admirably, they could do with some big names to provide some healthy competition. To lose 1-2 on the field of Dukla Praha in the weekend, Vysocina Jihlava lost its advantage in the promotion race when it has now dropped to 3rd place in the rankings with 35 points after 18 rounds. At the same time, the distance with the lead team Pardubice was widened to 6 points, while the team chasing the back was close to only 1 point less. Al Mesaimeer will host Al Markhiya for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be tough match for both sides. I think, both teams want to get a positive result. Both sides are very average team in this league. However, they have a chance to reach for one of the top two places in the table. Of course, this will not be an easy task. In my opinion, the hosts are in not very good shape. They are not convincing team. Hosts have highly variable results. In last game Al Mesaimeer is won 0-2 against worst Al Waab. I think, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. My pick - Al Markhiya to win. Ramon Planes - who used to work at Pochettino's former club Espanyol and now is part of Barcelona's technical department - and club president Josep Maria Bartomeu are both close friends of Pochettino and in constant contact. For them to approach the available Argentine coach, it was probably because they thought they had half a chance of him saying yes. Unfortunately, probably because of his long history with Espanyol, Pochettino has an entire back catalogue of statements he has made proclaiming why he would never take the Barcelona job and the likelihood of him doing so will always be remote. La League is back. Seville takes Betis. Teams from the same city, that is, the Seville derby awaits us. Even without considering the tournament motivation, only this fact, according to my calculations, here increases the likelihood of an effective match, despite the absence of fans in the stands. The hosts are fighting for the Champions Four, for which there are a lot of applicants, and losing points with any opponent is doubly undesirable. Guests from the tournament point of view feel confident and in this match they can take risks, attack with great forces and strive to win the match first of all, and not to lose by putting a “bus”. In general, I believe that rested and motivated teams will play effectively. The change in form for Western Sydney Wanderers has been the biggest influence in determining the outcome of this game with the side looking a bit more confident and rejuvenated last weekend. We’re predicting that they will come out on top once again this week with Brisbane Roar looking really poor in front of goal and struggling to create chances, let alone score goals, especially away from home where they have just three points this season. Le Mans is one of the most serious candidates for relegation in current season, they are club with the worst defense in league 2, and despite home ground advantage in this duel, it will be a very hard task for them to avoid defeat against Guingamp. Visitors are still have good chances to reach place in a play off, at this moment they are five points under Clermont, but just two weeks ago they are won a duel against table leaders, and recently they are in a really good form. Pele, Gomis and Rodelin will be in attack for Guingamp, they are able to win in this duel with more than 1.5 goals AH BATE finished second in the Belarus Premier League last season. BATE have won 11 of their first 13 home league games. Rukh Brest have already lost one away game this season and are a newly promoted side. BATE Borisov finished second in the Belarus Premier League season but have made a slow start to the new term. If I sat down and started overthinking, it would only make the situation worse. The queues outside the supermarket are long, so I have been going once every 10 days and stocking up to keep my healthy diet going: it is easy to put on weight if you are not in training or moving around as much. I don't know when our league is going to restart because we would need testing every few days and a lot of doctors here aren't even being tested, so it would not be fair. It was just bad luck. Pavoletti, who has scored 29 goals in 69 appearances, is now out for the rest of the season. Cagliari said in a statement that Pavoletti would remain "under observation in hospital for a few days and will start the established rehabilitation process next week with a predicted recovery time of about six months. Denver Broncos have won three of their last four matches. Oakland Raiders have only won one of their last four away games. Two of the last three Oakland wins have come against Los Angeles Chargers who are 5-10 for the season. Oakland Raiders are a distant second behind the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC West. While he seemed to lack the sharpness that saw him score 24 Championship goals before the pandemic-enforced break, Mitrovic's glanced header from a Joe Bryan cross to force Raya into a reflex save was proof of his threat. The introduction of Marcondes off the bench with 20 minutes remaining proved decisive, with the forward's low cross for Benrahma setting up the victory before his composure on the break sealed a crucial three points. While the Bees have lost two of their last three games, the Bluebirds are going from strength to strength. Their record at Griffin Park is solid, with eight goals and seven points from their last four visits. Can they add to that run in their final visit to this ground? After a run of six games without defeat, Standard Liege should be armed with plenty of their own self-belief this week, though the Belgian outfit looked a poor match for Arsenal when the teams faced off in their Group F reverse fixture in October. This game will be a draw if the home side is able to intensive its defending skills against the away side although the away side will mount pressure on the home team in this game with a good defense, they can prevent Dinamo from penetrating through their territory anyhow. This game will be one of the toughest game to be played this weekend and both sides will strive hard to maintain their positions, hence there is a high possibility of a draw in this match. The expected goal line in this game will either be 1-1 or 0-0 and also less than 3 goals in this match. The goal seemed to give Arsenal an injection of confidence and Nketiah made it 2-0 six minutes after the break, controlling a cross at pace before bundling the ball home from close range. Pompey, roared on by their passionate fans, defended well but lacked any spark in attack as Arsenal, the FA Cup's most successful side with 13 titles, held on for a comfortable win. He has since flourished in Rio and formed a close bond with the famously raucous Flamengo supporters. One fan who brought a placard to a game declaring “Today we’ll get a goal from Gabigol” started a trend and the player now runs to the crowd to grab the nearest sign and hold it up for the cameras. Barbosa’s loan period ends in December and Flamengo fans will be desperate for a man who is now a club legend to stay on. We did it for him, as a manager. You almost well up when you think about it. He was that kind of manager. My whole approach to life could be boiled down to 101 seconds of injury time" Even Ferguson, who had started to accept defeat, didn’t quite realise the power of the culture he had created. But he knew exactly what he had created – a football team that doubled up as a mirror. Leipzig come in this fixture as favorites but looking at current form, Leverkusen are also burning hot. Leverkusen have the ability to score tons of goals without regard if they are home or away and that has gifted them a good position in the current table. Leipzig has also proven it can take on on form teams and their strike force is also currently on fire after handing Shalke a five nil whooping in their home turf. I believe we may see both teams scoring today but Leipzig will score more. I choose to be conservative on this game to go for over 1.5 goals instead but this game may actually give over 2.5 goals. His introduction for Dele Alli 13 minutes from time underlines Eriksen has not been excluded from Mourinho's plans. But how the new Spurs boss deals with that situation may prove pivotal in whether Tottenham clamber back into the fight for a Champions League place or linger in mid-table for the rest of the campaign. Pellegrini's problems Media playback is not supported on this device West Ham manager Manuel Pellegrini understands West Ham fans' frustration after Spurs loss If this day was to be all about Mourinho, West Ham fans used it as an excuse to turn on their own. APOEL got smashed at home in the first leg at home against much stronger Basel side with no less than 3-0 in the end while APOEL really had just one shot on target in that encounter and I really do not understand why odds are so big on the hosts this time to win once more at home because teams from Switzerland, mostly, Basel, have excellent results in the European competitions treating them really seriously just like that first leg shows. The Superwhites have far from the best record at Prenton Park, but they have at least made themselves difficult to beat there. Only three of their 11 home league games have ended in defeat, and they haven’t lost on home soil since mid-November. However, Woodward said it was now shielding them from the scale of difficulties being experienced by some of their top-flight rivals as they are continuing to pay their players and staff, in addition to making a number of significant financial gestures to fans and the local community. Woodward said "30,000 items of food and drink" had been given to local charities in addition to the £100,000 joint donation to the Trussell Trust with Manchester City "for use by 19 food banks across Greater Manchester". Mari would become the first signing of new manager Mikel Arteta. Transfer window latest - Rojo close to Man Utd exit, Olmo joins RB Leipzig Premier League done deals: All the January transfer window ins and outs The former Manchester City defender did not play a game for the Premier League champions after joining from Gimnastic, and now plays in Brazil for Flamengo. Walter Ferreti will host Managua for this fixture of the league. Both teams are one of the ambitious teams in this season. True, I believe, Managua is the better team in this league. The visitors have the potential to pick up the victory on the opposite stadium. In any case, this will be a very tense match. The hosts also will try to make a positive result. They will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. Of course, this will not be an easy task. I expect, they tend to score a goal. Also, both sides will try to pay attention on their defense. My pick - Draw. Cavalier defeat Harbour View 1-0 in JPL semi-final 1st Leg Cavalier defeat Harbour View 1-0 in JPL semi-final 1st LegYouTube · SportsMax TV2.7K+ views · 7 months ago YouTube · SportsMax TV YouTube · SportsMax TV 5:30 Missing: live free Beef with Sergio Ramos and why it's not worth a three-hour queue to buy goat meat. Former England striker Peter Crouch has been responding to your questions on That Peter Crouch Podcast and, in the latest episode, he talks about going head-to-head with Spanish tough guy Ramos, Theo Walcott's surprise inclusion in the 2006 World Cup squad and his new Jamaican cookbook. Last week, he spoke about being shoved by Jamie Carragher, 'Momo Sissoko' the rabbit and fitness tests with Asmir Begovic. In truth, the two sides were more alike than they would have been willing to admit - both a blend of brute force and brilliance, each driven and on the way up. This perhaps partly accounts for their bitter rivalry. The rivalry was there because Leeds had a name, a reputation as being dirty,” said Bonetti, in an interview with the Chelsea website in 2018. I'd call them physical because dirty doesn't sound a very nice word. 10 round in Nicaragua Liga Primera match between Diriangen and Deportivo Ocotal. Diriangen is on first place in table with 6 wins, 2 draw and 1 lost game, with 20 points and goal different 10:3. On the other side Ocotal is on 8 place in table with 2 wins, 3 draws and 4 lost games, 9 points and with goal different 6:11. Atlas have recently had 1 wins and 3 losses. They have scored 4 goals and conceded 7 goal in the last 5 league matches. At home they managed to win 2 and lose 3 of their last 5 league games scoring 5 goal and conceding 5. Does football work without spectators?" he said. If the people can't come, there is no sense. We will follow what we have to do, but I wouldn't like to do it without the people. A number of European matches this week are set to be played behind closed doors, including Valencia v Atalanta in the Champions League on Tuesday, Paris St-Germain v Borussia Dortmund on Wednesday and Thursday's Europa League games involving Manchester United and Wolves. Silva can't take all the blame but it will be a difficult week. We are in the 'sacking time' period. Did you know? Todd Cantwell scored his first-ever away goal in English league football, in what was his 18th appearance. Forwards - Sadio Mane (Liverpool), Jamie Vardy (Leicester), Son Heung-min (Tottenham) Mane: Sadio Mane is fast becoming my favourite to win the PFA Player of the Year award. His performances so far this season have been wonderful. Opava is in a better form than Marila Pribram at this time of the season. Specifically, Opava has won the last 4/5 matches, winning the last 6/9 matches at home. And coach and coach Pavel Horvath have lost the last 6/7 matches on the away field, the last 4/6 matches, have not won the last 3/5 matches and have not won the last 6/7 matches on the away field. Therefore, Roman Skuhravy's army will likely win against Marila Pribram to bring joy to the home audience. Confrontation history shows that in the last 6 away games at Mestsky Stadium, the team of coach Pavel Horvath won 2 draws 1 lost 3, 4/6 matches ended with at most 2 goals scored, in the last 2 visits Marila Pribram lost 2. Calculating 11 matches past, Opava won 3 draws 2 lost 6, 6/11 matches ended with the most 2 goals scored, only counted 4 times nearest confrontation Opava won 2 draw 1 lost 1. The Swede is in temporary charge of the club, where he played between 1998 and 2007, after the sacking of Unai Emery in midweek after the Europa League loss to Eintracht Frankfurt. Ljungberg had Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to thank for a point at Carrow Road after the former Borussia Dortmund striker scored twice, but his nerves were shot after his first goal, a retaken penalty that was originally missed, only for VAR to grant Arsenal a reprieve for encroachment. I called him and told him I was flattered by the opportunity, but my heart was set on Aberdeen. It was ironic that when I did eventually sign for the Dons, Alex Ferguson had just been appointed manager. I was his very first signing. I had spoken to Dave on the Wednesday, and chief scout Bobby Calder and Alex appeared at my house on the Thursday to try to sell Aberdeen to me. They didn't have to - I was only ever signing for Aberdeen. Lewandowski takes his tally to 30 goals for club and country in his 24th appearance of the season in all competitions, with 10 goals coming in the Champions League group stages. The Pole converted a penalty on 53 minutes to double Bayern's lead from the first half, then the 31-year-old put a further three goals past Red Star goalkeeper Milan Borjan within seven minutes. In 2015 Lewandowski scored five in nine minutes after coming on as a substitute in Bayern's victory over Wolfsburg to record the fastest five goals scored by one player in Bundesliga history. Fulham have won their last four league games. Bristol City have only one win in their last six away league games. Bristol City have conceded 27 league goals this season. Fulham have won three of their last four home league matches. Fulham start the weekend in third place, five points behind the final automatic promotion place. What has really impressed about Salzburg is the way in which they've got at teams, played without fear and scored plenty of goals. It's no fluke that Jesse Marsch's men have scored more goals than each of the other three sides in Group E. The Austrians have adopted a forward-thinking approach at every turn. Such an approach has left them open to attack on several occasions, but had they not looked to get on the front foot then they probably wouldn't be in with a shout of making the last-16. Gattuso, who will be coaching in the competition for the first time in Tuesday's match, replaced Carlo Ancelotti in December with the team in disarray after the club fined the players for refusing to take part in a training camp. His initial attempts to remedy the situation only made things worse as they lost four of their first six matches under his leadership, dropping to 13th in Serie A. Confrontation history shows that in the last 6 away games at Stjarnan's home, coach Oli Stefan Floventsson's team won 1 draw 1 lost 4, 4/6 matches had no more than 2 goals scored, in The last 2 visits Ka Akureyri won 1 draw 1. In the last 12 confrontations, Stjarnan won 7 draws 3 lost 2, 7/12 matches ended with no more than 2 goals scored, only counted 4 times nearest confrontation Stjarnan won 1 draw 1 lost 2. Stjarnan won 7/10 recent matches, won 4/5 last match. At home team Rúnar Páll Sigmundsson's army has won 7 of 10 recent matches, winning the last 4/5 matches. Cavalier vs Harbour View live stream and lineups Watch Cavalier vs Harbour View live stream, match start at 20:30 on Oct 01, 2017 in Jamaica and standing, H2H, timeline, stats and lineups. World Cup winners Megan Rapinoe and Alex Morgan say the US women’s national team will appeal against their defeat in their equal pay lawsuit. Last week, judge Gary Klausner rejected the players' claim that they are underpaid compared to the US men. They had been seeking $66m (£52. US Soccer Federation (USSF) under the Equal Pay Act. We were just shocked - we will definitely be appealing," Morgan said.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page